2N Cairo, 4N Sharm El Sheikh
2N Cairo with B'fast,4N Sharm El Sheikh-all inclusive,Transfers & Tours PVT
Cairo, Egypts sprawling capital, is set on the Nile River. At its heart is Tahrir Square and the vast Egyptian Museum, a trove of antiquities including the royal mummies and gilded King Tutankhamun artifacts. Nearby, Giza is site of the iconic pyramids and Great Sphinx, dating to the 26th century B.C.E. In Gezira Islands leafy Zamalek district, 187m Cairo Tower affords panoramic city views. Sharm el-Sheikh is an Egyptian resort area between the desert of the Sinai Peninsula and the Red Sea. It's known for its long beaches and clear waters. Naama Bay, a palm-tree-lined promenade, is filled with lively bars and restaurants.
DAY 01: Arrival at Cairo airport, your tour manager will meet and assist you upon your arrival at Cairo International Airport (Arrival procedures), Then transfer to enjoy the Egyptian Museum, Treasures room for the child king Tutankhamen. then he will escort you to your hotel in Cairo by an air-conditioned deluxe vehicle. At hotel the tour manager will assist you with a smooth check-in and review your private itinerary with you to establish and confirm pick-up times for your tours.Overnight in Cairo.
DAY 02: Full day Giza tour
Breakfast at your hotel in Cairo and then met by your personal guide who will accompany you to Giza Plateau to visit one of the seven wonders of the ancient world, the Great Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus, famous Sphinx, and Valley temple facing the great statue.Free time for lunch and then Continue driving to Islamic Cairo, where you will be able to explore Khan El Khalili, Cairo’s old bazaar. Back to your hotel. Overnight in Cairo.Meals: Breakfast.
DAY 03:Cairo → Sharm El Sheikh
Breakfast at your hotel in Cairo and then you will be transferred to Cairo Airport for flight to Sharm. Upon arrival at Sharm Airport, you will be transferred to your hotel in Sharm and overnight.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
DAY 4 :Sharm El Shiekh Optional Excursions
Free day in Sharm or join our optional tour to Ras Mohammed National Park which is both a terrestrial and an aquatic nature reserve. The 480 square kilometer protected area lies where the Gulf of Suez meets the Gulf of Aqaba in Sinai's southern extremity. The arid desert terrain of sand dunes, gravel plains, fossilized corals and granite mountains is home to a number of rare mammal species: Dorcas’s gazelle, Nubian ibex and red fox. Easier to spot are the resident birds like terns, herons, gulls and ospreys. Thousands of white storks pass through Ras Mohammed each year, heading south during September/October and back north during April/May. About 85 flora species live in the park, including mangroves. Overnight in Sharm.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
DAY 5 Sharm El Shiekh
Free day in Sharm and evening after dinner transfer to Soho Square the best entertainment center in Sharm El Sheikh.Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 06 Sharm El Shiekh
After breakfast at hotel, Free at leisure in Sharm El Shaikh to enjoy the hotel amenities.Meals: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Day 07 Sharm El Sheikh → Fly back home Via Cairo.
Breakfast at hotel in Sharm El Sheikh. Morning free at leisure. checkout then you will be transferred to Sharm El Sheikh Airport for your departure flight via Cairo.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed , ticketed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking. Any incorrect names is not our liability. All Travellers must carry valid id proof.
3. Destination(s) / Hotels have been selected by the consent and discussion with the client. SKYLINK role is to suggest hotel / services according to the budget and the requirement. Skylink is not liable for any dislikes and interest once confirmed/paid/checked in /Utilized. Client has full option to check hotel names and its facility through internet or any possible sources over which Skylink has no objection.
4. Exactness & Hotel Ratings cannot be guaranteed of any service that may be provided to you. For instance, photographs of the interiors of the hotel rooms posted on our website or sent/shown which have been sourced from hotel. The visual of any sight/tour/rooms selected by you /us as Skylink or our service provider cannot be guaranteed.
5. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
6. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
7. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or Minimum documentation amount (INR 5900) for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
8. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
9. Hill stations Bookings: Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning or heaters due to weather conditions of the location.A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
11. Booking Form Terms & conditions immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
12. AMENDMENT : Once the booking is confirmed, in case of any subsequent amendments prior to travel or during travel will incur a fee as per change.
13. Once any reservation is processed , the processing charges ,any taxes , forex conversion, Bank / merchant fees , Document Charges & Cancellation charges will be non-refundable whatever the case may be .
The airfares the company has contracted with various airlines are non-refundable. The company shall in no circumstances whatsoever be liable to the client or any person travelling with him/her for the following reasons:
1. Failure on the part of airline to accommodate passenger despite having confirmed tickets.
2. Change of flight timing or change of route with or without intimation.
3. If in the event that the flight is over booked or cancelled for whatever reason and the client is not allowed/able to board the flight , the client shall not hold the company responsible for the same and no claim whatsoever can be made by client. All incidental expenses arising out of such situation will be payable by client.
4. Seat allocation & meals: Low cost airline do not provide seat allocation & meals .It is chargeable & payable extra.Meal requests are subject to discretion of the airlines . Skylink can only put a request /remark on your behalf but can not guarantee the provision of the same as we in no way control airlines & other service providers.
5. Airport taxes / airline development fees as applicable to be paid over & above tour cost should there be a rise post the printing of the brochure/quotation.
6. Refund cannot be guaranteed till it is not recovered or acknowledged by us (SKYLINK ) & we cannot be liable to pay on our service provider's behalf unless amount has been credited to Skylink Pvt Ltd by the Airlines or airlines ticket supplier.
7. Above is only a quote and can't be treated as booking unless confirmed & paid by customer - In case of non-availability of given flight, similar options will be provided.
8. Rates are subject to change without any notice. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
9. Few Promotional & all fixed departure fares are 100% non-refundable /non amendable & non-transferable even in case of refusal of visa and immigration or any unseen/ unavoidable circumstances.
10. Baggage Allowance :varies from airlines to airlines. Generally, 1 suitcase not exceeding 20-23 kg of weight & 62 inch of linear dimension is allowed as check in baggage. Economy class -1Bag not more than 7 kg & 42 inch of linear dimension is allowed as Handbag/Cabin Bag .Pls reconfirm with your airlines before travelling as it is subject to vary with different airlines.
1. Refundable deals are valid for some specific time or unless Time limit given or specified. Factors involved in hike may be currency or other factors over which Skylink Travel has no control.
2. All hotels are suggested on the basis of the feedback taken from our customers or suggested as per your requirement & budget. Still we request that before finalizing the tour & hotels , kindly go through the website of the hotels and read the reviews ( regarding factors/amenities like room size, microwave, parking, location, Room view & Allocation , tea/coffee maker, heater etc)
3. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
4. Booking & reservation fees /discount will be non- refundable whatever the case may be if cancelling refundable bookings.
5. Mandatory Fees, Deposit and Taxes -City tax and Resort fee are to be paid directly at hotel if applicable. You’ll be asked to pay the charges at the property.
6. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
7. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
8. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
9. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
How can you book your Holidays with US?
1. Booking form for Domestic & International Holidays| Visa Facilitation Guidelines attached with the quotes.
2. Once a minimum advance payment/fees/part of tour cost to reserve the package is received, company will send you booking status.
3. By Reserving This Package, Client/Travel Partner agrees to have understood and accepted all terms and conditions on behalf of the person/s named above, i / we have read, understand and accepted the terms & conditions, how to book rules, & forwards ?full and final amount ?Minimum Non-refundable interest-free Advance Booking Amount & Reservation Fee ? Minimum Documentation Amount & Visa Fees
4. You can send us a scanned copy of the FILLED & SIGNED BOOKING FORM from your registered email to your sales advisor email id from where the quotation is sentmailto:email@example.com or Wats APP –to Sales Team +919810006174/+9810008288
5. In case , you do not fill the form at this stage & however you send us advance/part /full payment for an above quotation with Valid ID proofs /Passports , we will certainly & immediately process the booking thereafter & treat the acceptance from your end. Booking form has to be signed by you before the delivery of Vouchers /Valid Travel documents before travelling.
6. All services provided and assured by the Company are subject to full realization of payment prior to departure. If the payment to the Company is made by cheque, the Package/ tour component will be delivered only after realization of cheque/full payment.
FOR INTERNATIONAL HOLIDAYS -KYC MANDATORY: PASSPORT BIO & LAST PAGE WITH ADHAR CARD & PAN CARD FOR ALL TRAVELLING PASSNGERS ALONG WITH THE BOOKING FORM ALONG WITH BILLING DETAILS.
PLEASE NOTE: IF ABOVE DOCUMENTS ARE NOT RECEIVED SKYLINK CANNOT MAKE REMITTANCE FOR YOUR BOOKINGS AND WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF CLIENTS FACE ISSUES UPON CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT.
1. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in INR/US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
2. Package cost includes(Ground Handling charges) dollar segment, which will be taken out of your LRS(Liberalised Remittance Scheme)
METHOD OF PAYMENT: All payments should be in done in favor of “SKYLINK TRAVEL PVT LTD.” Please don't deposit cash in our account.
1) Payments may be made by visiting our office
For your convenience, we also have several Indian Rupee bank accounts. Please ensure that the cheques are timely delivered to our office for encashment since no documents would be delivered till the cheque is en- cashed. The payment for entire package has to be settled before the dateline. Please note that Cheque Bouncing Charges will be Rs.600/- OR AS PER ACTUALS
1.BANK NAME: ICICI BANK LTD | BRANCH:CONNAUGHT PLACE, NEW DELHI-110001 | ACCOUNT NUMBER : 000705028555 | IFSC Code: ICIC0000007
2. BANK NAME:KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK LTD. |BRANCH :G 39 CONNAUGHT CIRCUS NEW DELHI-110001| ACCOUNT NUMBER 2011221016 | IFSC Code : KKBK0000214
3. BANK NAME:BANK OF BARODA| BRANCH :NARAINA ,NEW DELHI-110028 |ACCOUNT NUMBER :07920200000888 |IFSC Code BARB0INDNAR
2) Online Payment by clicking on link : Merchant Fees/Bank Charges: Credit card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking/ Wallets - 2.36% extra above payable Amount & 3.5% for Amex Cards /Diners card will be charged( no charge on UPI)
For Foreign Nationals: If International Credit Card from abroad then 3.75% will be applicable on the total amount payable
3) UPI: skylinktravelindia@kotak
***Kindly send us the receipt of payment deposit through email or watsapp.
The above rate including the following services:
1.02 Nights’ accommodation in Cairo Ramses Hilton or Grand Nile Tower or Safir Cairo 5* Deluxe hotel (Located in the downtown area) based on BB basis.
2.04 Nights’ accommodation in Sharm El Sheikh at Xperience sea breeze 5* Hotel based on Hard all-inclusive basis.
3.All sightseeing & transfers as per the itinerary in private A/C modern vehicle with private local English-speaking
4. All entrance fees, service charges, current taxes, porter age and vat.
The above rate excluding the following services:
• Guaranteed for Early check in or late check out.
• Tips, Beverage, extra meals and any personal expenses.
• Optional excursions.
• X-Mass and New Year Gala Dinner.
• Entrance for the royal chamber inside the Pyramids
1. The royal chamber inside the Great pyramid (Cheops) USUS$ 28.00 per person.
2, The royal chamber inside The Mid Pyramid (Chepren) USUS$ 09.00 per person.
1. GST Inclusive & TCS 5% as applicable . TCS Amount collected shall reflect in Form 26AS of the person of which PAN is provided which can be claimed while filling their Income tax return. Without submission of PAN card 10% of TCS will be applicable.
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees/Admission Tickets/Guide Charges unless stated
5. Insurance, Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check-In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast /Meals missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like Covid or any act of God, rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
The winter months between December and February is prime tourist season in Cairo due to pleasant weather conditions during this timeframe. Average daytime temperatures can reach in the high 60s Fahrenheit with enjoyably cooler evenings.
The weather in Cairo is generally pleasantly warm in the spring and fall seasons, but hot and dry during the summer season from May to September. While the summer months are still a viable option for visiting Cairo, overall there are far fewer tourists during these months due to the extreme temperatures. During the months of April and May, which is part of high season, the Khamsin Wind sometimes brings about a hot stand storm which sweeps across the city for a few days, which can be a bit unpleasant for those tourists looking to enjoy outdoor activities.
Sharm El Sheikh is the most popular holiday resort in Egypt and it’s easy to understand why. The climate is excellent all year round and temperatures remain very consistent for most of the year with lots of heat and sunshine. The highest temperature takes place in the peak of summer, with temperatures reaching the high thirties. The average is 33C but lowers to a cooler and more comfortable 21C at night. The best time to visit Sharm El Sheikh is in spring or autumn. There’s an average temperature of 25C, which is very warm but it’s not overly hot or humid. If you love to swim, the Red Sea won’t let you down. The waters are milder in the summer but remain warm throughout the year. The clear waters are great for scuba diving and snorkelling with an average temperature of around 23C. For cooler weather and very low humidity, the best time to go to Sharm El Sheikh is in the winter. With an average temperature of 19C, you get a nice break from the intense heat of summer while still having enough heat and sunshine to enjoy.