3N Paris, 1N Marseille, 2N Nice
3N Paris, 1N Marseille, 2N Nice, Breakfast, All transfer, Train ticket, Sightseeing
France, in Western Europe, encompasses medieval cities, alpine villages and Mediterranean beaches. Paris, its capital, is famed for its fashion houses, classical art museums including the Louvre and monuments like the Eiffel Tower. The country is also renowned for its wines and sophisticated cuisine.
Tentative Tour Plan:
Day 1: Arrive Paris
Welcome to Paris! Upon arrival, meet your private car at the airport/train station and transfer to the hotel. Check in and spend the rest of the day at leisure. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 2: Paris City Tour, Cruise & Eiffel Tower (2nd floor), 4h
After breakfast, why not begin your discovery of Paris by taking a stroll along some of the charming Parisian avenues? Early afternoon, board the coach for your tour of Paris, where you will be provided with individual earphones with recorded commentary in several different languages. The tour includes Paris’s main monuments - the Champs Elysees, Arc de Triomphe, Place de la Concorde, Les Invalides (Napoleon’s tomb), the Tuileries Gardens, as well as many other fantastic sights. This tour also includes a cruise on the river Seine and a visit to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower. In the evening, why not explore the Latin Quarter on your own, which is renowned for its lively atmosphere and bistros. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 3: Paris - Full Day trip to Disneyland 1 Day 2 Parks by Bus
After Breakfast. Proceed for full day tour to Disneyland 1 day 2 park. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 4: Paris to Marseille (By Train) | Colorbus Marseille Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Tour
After Breakfast. Check-out and take a train transfer and proceed to Marseille, the second largest city in France. Transfer to the Hotel. Check in into the Hotel. Then proceed, Marseille Hop on Hop off, History-filled streets of Marseille during this fun and informative bus ride. If a sight catches your eye, then hop down and explore—you'll have unlimited opportunities to hop back on. Perfect for first-time visitors, the tour covers 14 different stops, from the Old Port to the castle that inspired The Count of Monte Cristo. Learn about each attraction with an onboard audio guide, available in 8 different languages. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 5: Marseille to Nice (By Train) | Monaco Night Public Tour
After Breakfast. Check-out from the Hotel. Transfer to the station for train to Nice. Welcome to Nice! Upon arrival, meet your private car at the airport/train station and transfer to the hotel. Check in and spend the rest of the day at leisure. At Evening, Proceed Night Tour, Spend an evening immersed in the high-rolling glamour of Monaco on a 5-hour tour from Nice. Soak up the spectacular coastal scenery of the French Riviera on the sunset drive up the coast, and ride around the famed Formula One Grand Prix circuit. Enjoy leisure time to time to explore and dine in Monte Carlo’s ritzy Casino Square, and see if luck is on your side at Europe’s most prestigious slots and card tables. Numbers are limited to eight people for a personalized small-group experience. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 6 Nice -City Public Guided Tour, 3h
After breakfast. begin your discovery of Nice by taking a guided tour of Nice for 3 hours. Drive along the “Promenade des Anglais” - the seaside boulevard that runs along the bay of Nice - admire the splendid panorama, enjoy museums and discover the unique atmosphere of the old town. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 7 Departure from Nice
After breakfast, transfer to the airport for your flight back home.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travelers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alternate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Check in / Check out. Most hotels worldwide observe 1400-1600 Hrs. as Check-in time & 1000-1200 Hrs. as Check out time. If the Tourist/Group arrival is before or departure is after the normal check-in or check-out time, the Company is not responsible for additional charges levied by the hotel or travel component supplier and such charges are to be settled by the Tourist/Group directly with the hotel or travel components supplier.
1. 3 Nights accommodation in Paris with breakfast
2. 1 Night accommodation in Marseille with breakfast
3. 2 Nights accommodation in Nice with breakfast
4. Paris Private return transfers from CDG airport/train station to the hotel
5. Paris Public City Tour, Cruise & Eiffel Tower (2nd floor), 4h
6. Same day Disneyland 1 Day 2 Pars by bus, Public tour, 12h
7. Train ticket from Paris to Marseille (2nd Class)
8. Marseille Private return transfers from airport/train station to the hotel
9. Marseille Colorbus Marseille Hop-On Hop-Off Sightseeing Tour
10. Train ticket from Marseille to Nice (2nd Class)
11. Monaco Night Public Tour, 5h
12. Nice City Public Guided Tour, 3h
13. Nice Private return transfer from Nice airport/train station to the hotel
1. GST Extra on Total Billing
2. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees/ Guide Charges / Optional Cost
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
13. Visa Charges
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
The best time to visit Paris is in the spring (Apr-June) or fall (Sept-Nov), when things are easier to come by -- from Metro seats to good-tempered waiters. The weather is temperate year-round. July and August are the worst for crowds. Parisians desert their city, leaving it to the tourists.