2N Room only Packages with AC Pvt Car Transportation
The Holiest Gurudwara of Sikhism-This is the ultimate Sikh bastion. Little wonder, the city draws practically everything from the Harmandir Sahib or Golden Temple, as it has popularly come to be known. It derives its name from the temples water pool - the Amrit Sarovar or 'Pool of Nectar'. And the city literally sprang to life around this pool. In 500 years since Guru Nanak, the first Sikh Guru, visited this place, the Sikh faith has revolved around the beat of this place. For the contemporary traveler, beyond the tranquility of Harmandir Sahib lies a throbbing city.
Day 01:- Delhi- Amritsar (450 Kms /6-7 hrs drive approx.)
Meet and greet by our representative/Driver (Address will be provide later) & direct drive to Amritsar .upon arrival check in to the hotel. In the evening visit Wagah Border “India–Pakistan Border” which is famous for its 'Retreat' ceremony at the time of sunset. Indeed the flag-lowering ceremony at the end of each day on the India-Pakistan border at Wagah in Punjab has over the years become a tourist destination. The two flag posts are located contiguous to the boundary line between the two gates. The Wagah check-point is about mid-way between the cities of Lahore in Pakistan and Amritsar in India, each about 25 kilometres away. After that in evening back to the hotel, Overnight stay.
Day 02:- Amritsar
After Breakfast, Start your city tour with the blessings of Sri Harmandir Sahib, is named after Hari (God) the temple of God, also known as the Golden Temple in Amritsar is the holiest shrine of the Sikh religion. It was built by the fifth Sikh guru, Guru Arjan, in the 16th Century. In 1604, Guru Arjan completed the Adi Granth, the holy scripture of Sikhism. There are four doors to get into the Harmandir Sahib, which symbolize the openness of the Sikhs towards all people and religions. The Gurdwara is surrounded by a large lake or holy tank, known as the Sarovar, which consists of Amrit (holy water). Sri Harmandir Sahib is the heritage of the Sikh people gathered in their five hundred years old history. Then visit Jallianwala Bagh which is a memorial to the countless numbers of innocent Indians which were massacred by General Dyer in 13 April 1919 which happened to be 'Baisakhi', one of Punjab's largest religious festivals. British General, Edward Dyer, ordered his soldiers to opened fire on an unarmed gathering of Hundreds men, women and children in this place. later back to hotel overnight stay.
Day 03:- Amritsar-Delhi (450 Kms /6-7 hrs drive approx.)
Morning after breakfast check out from the hotel & Direct drive to onwards destination.
Note: Above suggested Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Generally, Our India Packages & related services are valid for Indians & Foreigners both (*conditions apply).
2. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
3. All Travellers must have a valid Original ID proof in the form of passport with Valid Visa for Foreigners & Adhar/Any Govt ID for Indians at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
a. Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
b. A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. Any increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
12. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date .
13.Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
1. Ex New Delhi Transportation by A/C Standard Pvt Car ( Max 3 Pax).
2. Welcome drink on-arrival (Non-Alcoholic).
3. 2N stay in well-appointed room
4. Tea & coffee maker in the room
5. All State /Toll/Parking & Driver Allowance .
6. GST Inclusive
7. Travel Insurance
1. GST included.
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities.
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Checkout/Mandatory Meals/Up gradations of rooms.
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees.
5. Insurance, Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck, Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry, Extra Meals,all beverages etc.
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries): Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometres limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point (transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle).
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc
- 36 days or more before departure: 80% of the package will be refunded.
- Cancellation stage: 21 -35 days before departure: 50% of the package will be refunded.
- Cancellation stage: 20 days or less before Departure: No Refund.
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy.No refund
will be there whatever the case may be.
PLACES TO VISIT IN AMRITSAR
1. Jallianwala Bagh
2. Wagah Border Crossing
3. Golden Temple
4. Maharaja Ranjit Singh Museum
5. Central Sikh Museum
6. Hall Bazaar
7. Gobindgarh Fort