1N Ahmedabad, 1N Jamnagar, 1N Dwarka, 1N Somnath, 1N Sasan Gir, 1N Diu, 1N Bhavnagar
7Nights8Days Stay with Intercity transfers,Breakfast,Transfers & Tours on Pvt Vehicle
Experience the best of Gujarat on this vacation.Start your tour from the Jamnagar and listen to the iconic non-stop chants at the Bala Hanuman Temple.Then, you will be proceeding to the holy city of Dwarka to seek blessings of the divinity at the Shree Dwarkadhish Temple. Further, you will be driving to the Somnath Temple, one of the 12 jyotirlinga shrines. Offer your prayers at the temple and see the Light and Sound Show. End your tour by exploring the beaches, havelis and churches of Diu. This week long vacation will let you explore the splendours of Gujarat like never before.
Ahmedabad : Ahmedabad is the reflection of culturally rich Gujarat.It is situated on the banks of Sabarmati river, mostly known for its tourist attractions. It is famous for its cotton textiles, street food places, diamond cutting and much more.
Jamnagar: Jamnagar the Jewel of Kathiawar,is on the coast of Gulf of Kutch in the state of Gujarat,India. It has unspoilt Islands & Beaches,Hills,Temples,Palaces,Forest,Fantastic Bird life in the Bird Sanctuary&Marine Sanctuaries and Facinating Corals and Marine Life in the Marine National Park.
Dwarka: Dwarka houses some of the most iconic and legendary temples right from the Char Dham temple of Dwarkadheesh to the unique and beautiful Bhadkeshwar Mahadev temple this place is one of the most amazing places to have a spiritual experience.
Somnath: Somnath is a very holy and sacred temple in India and its importance is acknowledged by devotees from all over the world. The temple is believed to be the first place where the Jyotirlinga had appeared among the 12 others that are spread across India. This temple is an important pilgrimage destination for believers of Shiva. The opulent temple is a landmark historical site whose history and the exact date of construction is still unknown.
Sasangir: Sasan Gir is popularly known as the Gir National Park, which is located in the Indian State of Gujarat.It is best place for wildlife tourism as it jungles evokes the thrill among wildlife enthusiasts.
Diu: Located near the port of Veraval, Diu is a small island which was earlier a Portuguese colony, and is now guarded by beaches all around. Diu takes up most popularity given the ample number of beaches, along with Gujarat's southern coast such as the Nagoa beach, but has a lot more to offer too. Alcohol is legal in Diu.
Tentative Tour Plan
Day 01 : Ahmedabad – Jamnagar
Arrival at Ahmedabad, meet & greet continue drive to Dwarka, en-route visit Jamnagar Bala Hanuman Temple - Bala Hanuman Temple is a pilgrim place venerated by the devotees of Lord Ram. It is a world famous temple, known for the continuous chanting of Jai Ram, Shri Ram. The chanting is going on since 1964 and has found a place for it in the Guinness Book of World Records. People chant the name of the Lord in shifts, 24 hours a day. Overnight stay at Jamnagar.
Day 02 : Jamnagar - Dwarka
Post breakfast drive to Dwarka and visit Bet Dwarka, Nageshwar Jyotirling & Rukmani Temple.
Bet Dwarka – Also known as Bet Shankhoddar, Bet Dwarka is only 5 kms from Okha Junction in sea and Okha is 30 kms from Dwarka. It is said to be the place where Lord Krishna lived with his family when the ruled at Dwarka. It is also the place where Vishnu slew the demon Shankhasura. Visitors make it a point to visit the Krishna temple at this site which holds much of interest to be seen and experienced.
Nageswar Mahadev – The Puranas mention 12 Jyotirlingas or columns of light representing Lord Shiva, who manifested himself in that form in different parts of India. This Shiva shrine nearDwarka is one of these and is there- fore accorded great respect.
Rukmani Temple – Temple of Lord Krihsna’s wife. O/n stay at Dwarka. Attend evening Aarti at Dwarkadhish temple . Overnight stay at Dwarka.
Day 03: Dwarka – Porbandar – Somnath
Morning after breakfast proceeds to Porbandar, visit Kirti temple, Sudam known as house & born place of Mahatma Gandhi. In back side house of Kasturba wife of Gandhi. Also visit of Gandhi museum, study room of Mahatma Gandhi in the Kirti temple.
Later visit of Sudama temple & continue proceed to Somnath, evening aarti Darshan at Somnath Temple - A lord Shiva temple known as Jyotirling built by Moon God. Enjoy lighting and sounding Show Overnight stay at Somnath.
Day 04: Somnath – Diu
Morning after breakfast proceeds to visit St. Paul’s church, Diu Fort & markets.
St.Paul's church - St. Paul's church is dedicated to our Lady of Immaculate Conception. The construction of the church was started in 1601 and was completed in the year 1610. The main facade of the church is perhaps the most elaborate of all Portuguese churches in India.Once inside, you are overwhelmed by the gaunt majesty of the ancient stone work which transports you to a bygone era of gallant soldiers where time stands still. O/n stay at Diu.
Day 05 : Diu – Sasangir
Morning after breakfast proceeds to Sasangir, Gir National Park has been the only habitat of the Asiatic lion. During the British Raj, lions were hunted mercilessly by the British officers assisted by the obliging Maharajas and Nawabs. Every Maharaja was proud of the number of lions or tigers he killed during his lifetime. In the year 1899 the famine decreased the lion population so badly that Lord Curzon cancelled his shoot in Gir where he had been invited by the Nawab for a ‘Shikaar’. The Lord Curzon also advised the ruler to protect the remaining lions. By the time India achieved independence, the number of lions gets increased, but they were once again hunted by the Maharajas. The Government of India banned the hunting of lion in the mid 1960 and now this park is open only for the photo safaris. The Gir National Park later became a major tourist attraction in India. About 300 lions are found in this park. O/n stay at Sasangir.
Day 06 : Sasangir – Nishkalank Mahadev - Bhavnagar
Post breakfast drive to Bhavnagar en-route visit Nishkalank Mahadev Temple in Koliyak, Bhavnagar, Gujarat is full of wonders and awe. This temple is buried inside the sea. On a heavy tide day, all that can be seen are the flag and a pillar. It is beyond ones comprehension that there is a Lord Shiva Temple just under the fierce sea. This temple is still in use, and people visit this place on foot! The temple has 5 distinct swayumbu Shiva lingams inside. This is definitely one of the best spiritual destinations. Overnight stay at Bhavnagar.
Day 07 : Bhavnagar – Ahmedabad
Post breakfast drive to Ahmedabad. Explore Local Market if time permits.
Day 08 : Ahmedabad Sightseeing & Departure
Morning after breakfast visit Akshardham Temple (Monday Closed) Akshardham is situated in the capital city of Gandhinagar, which lies near Ahmedabad.The magnificent temple is dedicated to Lord Swaminarayan.Later transfer to airport / railway station for onward journeys.
Note : Above suggested Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule.Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1.Generally, Our India Packages & related services are valid for Indians & Foreigners both (*conditions apply).
2. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
3. All Travellers must have a valid Original ID proof in the form of passport with Valid Visa for Foreigners & Adhar/Any Govt ID for Indians at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6.Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7.Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8.Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different.Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9.Hill stations Bookings within India :
a. Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
b. A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. Any increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11.Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
12.Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date .
13.Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or watsapp weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
1. Meet & Greet upon arrival at airport.
2. 1N stay in Ahmedabad on Double sharing basis with breakfast.
3. 1N stay in Jamnagar on Double sharing basis with breakfast.
4. 1N stay in Dwarka on Double sharing basis with breakfast.
5. 1N stay in Somnath on Double sharing basis with breakfast.
6. 1N stay in Diu on Double sharing basis with breakfast.
7. 1N stay in Sasan Gir on Double sharing basis with breakfast,Lunch & Dinner.
8. 1N stay in Bhavnagar on Double sharing basis with breakfast.
9. Transportation & Sightseeing by Pvt Vehicle.
10. Good Experienced driver with cell phone.
11. Driver Bata, Toll tax and parking,Diu Entry Tax.
1. GST included.
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities.
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Checkout/Mandatory Meals/Up gradations of rooms.
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees.
5. Insurance, Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck, Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry, Extra Meals,all beverages etc.
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries): Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometres limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point (transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle).
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure: 80% of the package will be refunded.
- Cancellation stage: 21 -35 days before departure: 50% of the package will be refunded.
- Cancellation stage: 20 days or less before Departure: No Refund.
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy.No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Best Time to Visit
The best time to visit Gujarat is during the winter season, i.e. between October and February.