2N stay in Ramada, Breakfast,Transfer, Wagah Border Tour by Pvt Car
The Golden Temple ranks among the renowned pilgrimage spots and holy sites in India.The Golden Temple is also known as Harmandir Sahib and is one of the most scared sites of the people of the Sikh community.Thousands of devotees, pilgrims and tourists come to the Golden Temple in Amritsar every year. The temple is considered very sacred to the Sikhs because it consists of the Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, the eternal Guru of the Sikhs. The Golden Temple was built in the year 1574. Apart from the people of the Sikh community, thousands of people from other faiths, communities and races also come to pay their respects.
Day : 1 Arrive at Amritsar Railway Station/Airport. On arrival meet and greet by our representative who will take you to the hotel. Check in hotel. In the evening visit Wagah Border “India–Pakistan Border” which is famous for its 'Retreat' ceremony at the time of sunset. Indeed the flag-lowering ceremony at the end of each day on the India-Pakistan border at Wagah in Punjab has over the years become a tourist destination. The two flag posts are located contiguous to the boundary line between the two gates. The Wagah check-point is about mid-way between the cities of Lahore in Pakistan and Amritsar in India, each about 25 kilometers away. After that in evening back to the Hotel, Overnight at Amritsar Hotel
Day: 02 : After Breakfast, Start your city tour with the blessings of Sri Harmandir Sahib, is named after Hari (God) the temple of God, also known as the Golden Temple in Amritsar is the holiest shrine of the Sikh religion. It was built by the fifth Sikh guru, Guru Arjan, in the 16th Century. In 1604, Guru Arjan completed the Adi Granth, the holy scripture of Sikhism. There are four doors to get into the Harmandir Sahib, which symbolize the openness of the Sikhs towards all people and religions. The Gurdwara is surrounded by a large lake or holy tank, known as the Sarovar, which consists of Amrit (holy water). Sri Harmandir Sahib is the heritage of the Sikh people gathered in their five hundred years old history
Then visit Jallianwala Bagh which is a memorial to the countless numbers of innocent Indians which were massacred by General Dyer in 13 April 1919 which happened to be 'Baisakhi', one of Punjab's largest religious festivals. British General, Edward Dyer, ordered his soldiers to opened fire on an unarmed gathering of Hundreds men, women and children in this place. later back to hotel overnight stay.
Day 03: After Breakfast, later transfer to Airport/ Railway station to board train for onward journey.
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date& Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where it’s clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast (unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in (as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India:
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters.
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines, hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries): Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometres limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point (transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the
starting & ending point of the vehicle).
12. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
- Return Airport/Railways Station Transfer
- 02 Nights Accommodation on double sharing basis.
- Inclusive of Breakfast.
- Same day Wagah Border tour by Pvt Car
- Inclusive of all applicable taxes.
1. GST Extra on Total Billing unless specified
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check
Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra
Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked
kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting &
ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure: 80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage: 21 -35 days before departure: 50% of the package will be refunded.
- Cancellation stage: 20 days or less before Departure: No Refund.
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be
BEST TIME TO VISIT:
November to March – The best time to visit Amritsar is between November and March, when the weather is comparatively pleasant and ideal for sightseeing and visiting the Golden Temple. However, sometimes the temperature can touch a freezing – 4 Degree Celsius.
April to June – Before the cool showers of the monsoon hit Amritsar, the city braves the heat and dust associated with the summer season. The temperatures during these months can touch a high of about 49 Degrees Celsius.
July to October – After the scorching heat of the summers, the monsoon season brings a welcome relief to the city of Amritsar. The city experiences mild to heavy rains during these months. The weather is mostly pleasant and cloudy most of the time during this period.
HOW TO REACH :
Sri Guru Ram Das Jee International Airport in Amritsar, located about 11 kilometeres away from the city-centre, is well connected to other cities in India and also to a number of international cities. There are daily flights to and from Delhi, Chandigarh, Jammu, Srinagar, Dubai, London, Toronto and Tashkent, among other cities.
There are bus services available that connect Amritsar with cities like Delhi, Dehradun, Shimla, Jammu and other towns in North India. These include both government-run buses and coaches operated by private companies.
Amritsar Railway Station is the main station in the city and is well connected to almost all major cities in India including Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Kolkata, Agra, and Chandigarh, among others. A train journey from Delhi to Amritsar takes a little over 6 hours.
One can easily self-drive or hire a car to reach Amritsar from neighbouring states and cities such as Delhi, Chandigarh and Jammu. Driving to Amritsar is one of the most popular and convenient ways of travelling and there are several options en route to stop for refreshments.