Return Economy Airfare,Bliss Hotel4*with Meal Selection,Transfers,15%VAT & GST
This 4-star Bliss hotel offers large rooms with tropical garden or Indian Ocean views. It has a spa with a wide range of treatments. Guests can snorkel at the private beach. Hide away in our secret dreamy bay and enjoy the amazing sunset views overlooking both North and Silhouette Islands.Here is a list of tourist activities and best time to visit Seychelles to enjoy particular activities. Sailing - All throughout the year ,Bird watching- March to May September to November ,Surfing- May to September , Walks and TrailsHiking - May to September, Snorkeling - All year Round, October and November are the best .
5 Things to do in Seychelles -
Sunbathing on the beaches – Seychelles is home to some of the most amazing beaches of the world. Beaches like Beau Vallon, Anse Lazio and Anse Source D’Argent are exquisitely beautiful and breathtaking. With blue shoreline, white sands and glitzy ocean water, each such beach provide ample opportunities to tourist to indulge in exciting water sports.
All the more, to experience pleasure in plenty you can take sunbath at such beaches. The beaches remain the most attractive aspect of Seychelles vacation packages and you can swim, sunbathe and surf as much you want. The fascinating beaches of Seychelles let you admire the natural beauty of the island nation while encouraging you experience some memorable moments.
Snorkeling and scuba diving – One of the most exciting things or experiences that you can encounter in Seychelles is the breathtaking activity of scuba diving and snorkeling. Owing to the presence of coral reefs, drop offs and apexes, the northern region of the island is just perfect for the activities of scuba diving and snorkeling.
Additionally, the island of Mahe has at its disposal some interesting snorkeling sports like Bay Ternay, which is a must visit place during your trip to island nation. An unforgettable experience, scuba diving lets you experience the marine life, coral reefs and you come closest to aquatic beings. A lifetime experience, you should look to include scuba diving in your Seychelles tour packages from India availed from tour operators.
Explore Mahe – Whether you are with your family or with friends, it is recommended that you rent a car and explore Mahe, which is the biggest island of Seychelles. However, before heading to Mahe make sure you visit the market of Victoria which is a classical colonial city of British style and it also is considered as the smallest capital city in the world.
Visit Morne National Park – The impressive Morne National Park captures 20% of the land area of Mahe and is home to some of the distinctive habitats. It is a favorite tourist destination for lovers of nature and visitors throng the park in large numbers across the year. The expansive bio reserve is just perfect for trekkers and exploring it to the fullest is one of the most exciting things that one can do or indulge in Seychelles. Amongst the most popular places to see in Seychelles, the national park can best be explored through long walking trails. Once you have walked your way inside the park, the outside world feels a long way and you experience an altogether different experience, one that is surreal and extraordinary.
Walk the Capolia trails – Those who seek thrill in adventures must go for Capolia trail in the island of Mahe. The walking track along the trail up to the granite hill top provides some extraordinary and breathtaking views of the island that makes the trail quite incredible. Along the trail, you can witness the crystal blue color Indian Ocean and sand beaches that makes the whole experience a whole lot memorable.
Conclusion - So, if you are someone who is planning a vacation to a foreign place, then you can consider the option of Seychelles, as it one of the best tourist destinations in the world!
Day 1: Mahe: Welcome to Mahe for a leisure day
Welcome to Mahe and spend a leisure day on the island by exploring the beaches & trying the various water sports.
A warm reception awaits you as you land at the Aeroport de la pointe Larue in Mahe. The agent’s representative will escort you to your hotel for check-in and freshen up.
This day is offered to you at leisure. You can head out to explore the island on your own or indulge in water activities. The hotel reception will provide you with details and best offers for the water sports.
After an eventful day on the island, head back to the hotel. Enjoy dinner and night stay at the hotel.
Optional: Choose from a long list of water sports - scuba diving, snorkeling, glass bottom boat riding, surfing, sailing, & paragliding.
Day 2: Mahe: A day of sightseeing on the Mahe island.
Explore the various tourist attractions of Mahe as you take the sightseeing tour of the island.Have breakfast at the Mahe hotel and proceed for a sightseeing tour of the island. The various attractions covered in this Seychelles tour package include Clock Tower, Sans Souci Mission Lodge, Le Jardin Du Roi Spice Garden, and Catholic Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception.
After lunch at a local restaurant, you will be taken to the beautiful Anse Royale beach. Thereafter, you will be taken for a tour of the Artisanal Craft Village. Retire to the hotel in the evening for dinner and night stay.
Day 3: Mahe: Day free at relaxation or leisure
Another beautiful morning on the beautiful island of Mahe starts with a delicious breakfast and then you have whole day at your disposal. Enjoy the day at leisure relaxing inside your hotel room or just go out and explore the mesmerizing beauty of Mahe with your partner. Beaches, restaurants, casinos, gardens, water sports; there are so many things to do in and around Mahe Island that can keep you both engaged for the day.
Day4 : Mahe : Day free at relaxation or leisure
Optional: Enjoy exploring west coast of Mahe Island riding Arabian horse, hiking tours and golfing at Seychelles Golf Club (own expenses)
Day 5: Departure Mahe:
On the Mahe island, spend time in the Victoria market. You can buy souvenirs from the local shops here. Later, you will be taken to the airport for your return flight. This concludes your trip to Seychelles.
Note : Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travelers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alternate flight option will be made with availability .
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Check in / Check out. Most hotels worldwide observe 1400-1600 Hrs. as Check-in time & 1000-1200 Hrs. as Check out time. If the Tourist/Group arrival is before or departure is after the normal check-in or check-out time, the Company is not responsible for additional charges levied by the hotel or travel component supplier and such charges are to be settled by the Tourist/Group directly with the hotel or travel components supplier.
1. Return Economy Class Airfare (subject to availability)
2.4 Nights accommodation in GardenView (Secret Garden) Large Room with private terrace as per selection of Meals.
3. Return Mahe Airport Transfers
4. VAT is included
5. GST is included
6. Booking & Handling Fees
7.Upgradation to STD SEAVIEW Room at Only INR 25000(per room basis) for all 4 Nights.(ROE Applies)
Optional Tours can be added on request in Mahe :
-Half/Full day Bus Tour (Mon -Sat)
-Full Day at Marine Park
-Full Day La Digue or Praslin with Lunch by Boat/Air
-Boat & Bike Tour
Maximum Occupancy : 2 adults with 1 extra bed for child or 1 baby cot per room at a time .Baby cot is available in all rooms upto 4 years old .
Extra Child Rates:
-Child age is considered as 2-11 years. Extra bed is applicable for children falling between this age span.
Below 2years :free of charge in Hotel.
-Maximum 1 child is allowed at hotel.
-No adults is allowed as extra guest
Complimentary Honeymoon Offer :
-Romantic Room Set Up
-Sunset Cocktail at the barefoot terrace, with stunning ocean view
-Candlelit dinner for Breakfast & Dinner Plan
-Wedding certificate should not be older than 6 months. A hotel will require a copy of wedding certificate or other proof required at the time of booking .
1. GST Extra on Total Billing
2. Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees/ Guide Charges / Optional Cost
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In/Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check In at Hotel.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges,Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours ( especially applicable for Indian Itineraries ) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the
starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
-Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
We organise a range of activities like snorkelling and island boat tours, inland island tour, diving, fishing, hiking and much more... Whilst it is a tiny island it offers great outdoor adventures.