5N Stay B'kfst, Marina Trio, Hatta Safari + Lunch, Fly Fish OR I-Fly, Flying Cup + Dinner & Visa
Its time to take that much-needed break with Skylink Top selling Dubai Package with Adventure Activities i.e. 5 nights in City Hotel as per selection to fit in your budget to experience of Trio Pack Flying Cup with Dinner Experience Hatta Safari with lunch wher you experience Hatta Heritage Village Hatta Fort Hotel Visit of carpet market & pottery market. Also you experience Flying Cup with Dinner Experience & Choice between any 1 tour Fly Fish 15 Minutes with PVT Transfers ORI-Fly Standard Package (2 Minutes Flight) with PVT Transfers.
Dubai, one of the biggest and most attractive Emirate in the United Arab Emirates is a visual treat to every tourist with the number of activities and entertainment that are available for all age groups. There is something that Dubai has to offer for everyone who is visiting when it comes to entertainment, food and budget. Dubai is also said to be the most tourist friendly destination because it hosts various nationalities all at once as it is an important business hub in the world.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 1 Dubai
On Arrival at Dubai Airport meet & greet with our representative & transfer to Dubai Hotel. Relax. Day on your own. Overnight at Hotel. (Meals: No Meals)
Day 2 Dubai- City Tour + Flying Cup with Dinner Experience
After enjoying breakfast, set out to explore Dubai City tour and experience both its modern and ancient sectors. Places to visit include the magnificent Jumeirah Mosque, World Trade Centre, palaces, the fascinating Dubai Museum and many more. Later back to hotel, rest & have lunch. Later in the evening pick up from hotel & proceed for Flying Cup Dubai is the latest feather on Dubai's cap. A multi-sensory experience, the Flying Cup takes you at the height of 40m above ground, which is equivalent to 12 floors of a building. Located on The Beach at JBR, the Flying Cup is a great way to enjoy some panoramic views of the city. During the flight, you would be able to check out some important attractions like JBR, Ain Dubai (the city's Ferris Wheel) and Palm Jumeirah as well. You would also get an amazing view of the Palm Jumeriah. The entire ride lasts for 20 minutes and includes a non-alcoholic drink and a delicious snack. Overnight at hotel. (Meals: Breakfast & Dinner)
Day 3 Dubai: Choice of Any 1 Tour Fly Fish 15 Minutes with PVT Transfers OR I-Fly Standard Package (2 Minutes Flight) with PVT Transfers + Desert Safari with BBQ Dinner
Enjoy a scrumptious breakfast at the hotel, pick up from the hotel & proceed for Fly Fish 15 Minutes with PVT Transfers OR I-Fly Standard Package (2 Minutes Flight)
Fly Fish 15 Minutes (Approx) :
Fly Fish Tour from us is fun, entertainment and adventure packaged into a single activity. Mainly a step up version of banana boat, Fly Fish is a large inflatable raft boat which moves with the swift pull of a speed boat. Such is the thrill and excitement of the activity that participants would wobble, rock and even soar high similar to a kite during the 15-minute ride along Dubai’s water. Not to mention, they’ll side splittingly laugh, scream and firmly hold on to the raft’s side pontoons to help themselves from falling off. A Fly Fish raft comes with a capacity to hold two to five people based on its size.
Inclusions : Hotel Pick up, Fly Fish ride that lasts for 15 minutes, Life jackets provided Able to swim or tread water & Hotel Drop off
I-Fly Standard Package (2 Minutes Flight)
Dubai is a popular destination for sky diving. However, if you cannot stomach the idea of jumping from an airplane, thousands of feet above the ground, you may like the idea of doing the same in a safer environment. iFly Dubai is the first sky diving place in UAE where you can experience sky diving in an enclosed space. Located on the third floor of Play Nation Area in Mirdif, iFly is perfect for kids (above three years) and adults who are looking for some adventure. With iFly Dubai tour package from Rayna Tours, you get admission tickets and the chance to go sky diving. Before you jump into the vertical glass wind tunnel, you would be provided with a 20 minutes briefing session by an expert. All flying gear including flying suit, helmet, goggle and disposable socks are provided with the ticket.
Inclusions: iFly Admission Tickets 20 mins briefing session IFLY Gear: Flying Suite, Helmet, disposable socks & goggle 1 to 1 tunnel session with iFLY Instructor Photos/Videos available at an Additional Cost.
At 3pm, get ready for pick up for Desert Safari & experience the essence of Dubai on a Desert Safari and enjoy a camel ride or Heena painting and belly dancing. Mark an end to a fun-filled day with a scrumptious barbecue dinner. Overnight at hotel. (Meals: Breakfast & Dinner)
Day 4 Dubai:Hatta Safari with Lunch on PVT Transfers
After Breakfast, proceed for Hatta Mountain safari. It is a half-day trip and the tour would start for Hatta in Oman early in the morning. The Hatta desert is surrounded by the picturesque Hajjar Mountains where you can enjoy taking a dip in the cool mountain pools as well as go dune bashing. Another major highlight of the place is the Heritage Village where the ancient village of Dubai has been preserved. Here you can visit 200 years old mosque and an ancient fort. You can also view Bedouin-styled huts. Although the focal point of this safari is the Hatta desert and the village, the six hours journey to the destination is no less exciting. The scenery is mind-blowing, so do not forget to carry your camera. Also, we would take a short break at the carpet market where you can buy intricately woven carpets as well as beautifully made potteries. Overnight at hotel. (Meals: Breakfast & Lunch)
Day 5: Dubai: On your own or take optional tour- Jetski with transfers + Dhow Cruise
After Breakfast, Day your own or take Optional tour to Jetski with transfers, Want to get some respite from Dubai's heat and some fun at the same time? This tour that gives you the chance to go jet skiing in Mamzar Beach, Sharjah, is perfect for you. This tour is apt for those who want to take a break from sightseeing and also for those who love adventure and water sports.
This jet skiing tour includes pick up and drop off facilities. You would be given a drive from your hotel to the beach and vice versa (after the tour). At the beach, you get to indulge in jet skiing and other water sports for 60 minutes. If you have never tried jet skiing, you do not have to worry as we have professionals to guide you and tell you about safety and provide other important instructions. All our jet skiing equipment and safety gear are of top quality, so you can be assured of your safety.
Later In the evening, enjoy dinner on the Dhow Cruise and experience the "City of Lights" marking an evening that you'll cherish for years to come. Thereafter, return to the hotel for a comfortable overnight stay. Overnight at hotel. (Meals: Breakfast & Dinner)
Day 6 Departure from Dubai
After breakfast, spend some time at leisure or enjoy some last minute shopping as per your flight schedule. Thereafter, check-out from the hotel and take a transfer to the airport to board your return flight. (Meals: Breakfast)
Note : Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1.Our International Readymade Packages are valid for Only Indian Nationals unless specified or customized for other nationalities.
2.Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
3. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
4. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
5. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
6. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the room with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below11yrs) are travelling together.
9. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in INR/US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
10. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
11. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
12. Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
1. 5 Nights / 6 Days stay in Dubai hotel as per selection of package
2. Daily Breakfast in hotel
3. Arrival & Departure transfers from Dubai Airport - Hotel - Dubai Airport on SIC
4. Guided Half Day City Tour on SIC
5. Desert Safari with camp activities and BBQ Dinner on SIC (Dune Bashing, Tanoura Dance, Belly Dancing) on SIC
6. Dhow Cruise with Dinner on SIC (CREEK) (**Free Upgrade to Marina Dhow Cruise - Sub to availability) on SIC
7. Hatta Safari with Lunch on PVT Transfers
8. Flying Cup with Dinner Experience + Shawerma Menu, Drinks and Snacks on PVT Transfers
9. Choice of Any 1 Tour
- Fly Fish 15 Minutes with PVT Transfers
- I-Fly Standard Package (2 Minutes Flight) with PVT Transfers
10. UAE Tourist Single Entry Visa
11. Travel Insurance (Below 40years)
12. 5% Vat
13. All tours & transfers are on SIC basis
14. GST Inclusive
**Value Added Offer for USD 80/INR 6100 p.p-Adult for any 1 tour from below:
1. Jetski With Transfers (60mins):
2. IMG Park with ticket & transfers:
BEST BUY Tours for Dubai (Min 2 Pax) - *ROE Applies: CodeRT-SN1242021):-
1. Dubai Frame with ticket & transfers USD 45/INR 3500 p.p-Adult
2. Dubai Dolphinarium with ticket & transfers: USD 55/INR 4300 p.p-Adult
3. Laguna Park with ticket & transfers: USD 55/INR 4300 p.p-Adult
4. Ski Dubai Snow with tickets & transfers: USD 75/INR 5780 p.p-Adult
5. Kayaking Dubai with PVT Transfers: USD 75/INR 5780 p.p-Adult
6. Dubai Parasailing no transfers (Single 15 mins): USD 90/INR 7000 p.p-Adult
7. Combo Abu Dhabi city Tour + Ferrari World with tickets & transfers: USD 95/INR 7500 p.p-Adult
8. Scuba Diving Tour: USD 95/INR 7500 p.p-Adult
9. One day any 2parks in Dubai Park with tickets & transfers: USD 95/INR 7500 p.p-Adult
10. Aquaventure & Lost Chambers with tickets & transfers: USD 100/INR 7700 p.p-Adult
11. Fly Boarding Dubai with PVT Transfers: USD 125/INR 9650 p.p-Adult
12. Jetpack Tour 30Min with PVT Transfers: : USD 125/INR 9650 p.p-Adult
13. Jetovator Tour 30Min with PVT Transfers: : USD 125/INR 9650 p.p-Adult
14. Hot Air Balloon Dubai (40 - 70 Minutes) on SIC: USD 220/INR 17000 p.p-Adult
1. GST Inclusive
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Gala Dinner/ Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance, Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check-In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
13. TCS 5% Additional on Total Package Value ( you can claim while filling ITR)
-36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
*Note:* Below conditions to travel to Dubai (Subject to change by the authority)
- PCR test to be done upto 72hrs before departure
- PCR test to be conducted at Dubai Airport at the time of arrival.
- PCR test to be done 48hrs while returning from Dubai to India at extra charges
- Travellers must also have Medical Travel Insurance and Sign a Declaration upon arrival.
- Travellers must download the COVID-19 DXB APP and upload details.
- Immigration officers may ask for AED 2000 in cash or credit card along with Confirm Air Ticket
- When returning back to India, within 24 hours prior to check in have to fill the Air Suvidha Self Declaration Form To be Mandatorily for all passengers to India https://www.newdelhiairport.in/airsuvidha/apho-registration