2N Istanbul, 2N Kusadasi, 1N Pamukkale, 2N Cappadocia
2N Istanbul 2N Kusadasi 1N Pamukkale 2N Cappadocia B'fst Lunch Dinner Trnsfr Tours Insurance
Istanbul & Cappadocia is the most visited cities for tourist destinations. In Istanbul, Visit Hippodrome, Blue Mosque, St. Sophia, Topkapi Palace, Grand Bazaar, Egyptian Spice Bazar, Bosphorus, Dolmabahce Palace, Bosphorus Bridge, Camlica Hill. Cappadoica is a historical region & visit Rose Valley, Cavusin, Pigeons Valley, Kaymakli underground city, Ortahisar, Devrent Valley, Pasabagi, Open Air Museum. Kusadas- Visit Ephesus, Shrine of the Virgin Mary, Odeon, the bouleterion, Agoroa, Theroman Baths, Temple of Artemis, In Pamukkale -Hierapolis, Thermal Baths, Theatre, Necropolis, Devil's Hole, Swimming, Hot Spring Pool
Istanbul: Istanbul is a major city in Turkey which is world-famous for its rich history and culture, stunning scenery, magnificent structures, and a plethora of aspects. In the Sultanahmet district, the open-air, Roman-era Hippodrome was for centuries the site of chariot races, and Egyptian obelisks also remain. The iconic Byzantine Hagia Sophia features a soaring 6th-century dome and rare Christian mosaics.
Cappadocia: Famous for its unique rock formations and amazing hot air ballooning opportunities, the otherworldly landscapes of Cappadocia are one of Turkey's most popular natural wonders. Cappadocia is known for its distinctive “fairy chimneys,” tall, cone-shaped rock formations clustered in Monks Valley, Goreme and elsewhere.
Kusadasi: Ephesus-Visit the ruins of the ancient city Ephesus is the single major reason why the city of Kusadasi is a famous tourist destination. The beaches that stretch along Kudasi's Aegean coastline are as diverse in terrain as they are in ambiance. Ladies’ Beach, thusly named because it was once a for women only, is packed with nightclubs, souvenir vendors, restaurants and, of course, sunbathers and swimmers.
Pamukkale: Is a traveller's delight and a geological phenomenon. It is a town in western Turkey best known for its mineral-rich thermal waters that flow down the bright white terraces of a steep valley side. Next to this is Hierapolis, an ancient Roman spa city.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 1 -Arrival Istanbul
Arrival Istanbul and meet and assist at the airport. Transfer to your hotel and relax. Overnight at Istanbul Hotel. (Meals: Breakfast)
Day 2 – Istanbul - Ottoman Relics
After breakfast full day city tour of Istanbul visiting; Hippodrome: The former center of sportive and political activities of Constantinople. During the visit you'll be able to see the Obelisk from Egypt, Serpentine column from Delphi, and fountain of Willhelm II. Blue Mosque: One of the largest mosques in Istanbul dating from the 17th century it is one of the principal adornments of the skyline of Istanbul. Also famous for its blue tiles and 6 minarets. St. Sophia: The magnificent Byzantine Church; one of the finest architectural works in the world. It has been nominated as the 8th wonder of the world by many historians. Topkap? Palace: The former imperial residence from where the Great Ottoman Empire was ruled. Today spectacular museum that has one of the largest collections of Chinese and Japanese porcelain. Grand Bazaar: In addition to its historical importance, it's a bazaar that will tempt even the non shoppers with its rich collection of precious handmade carpets, jewellery, leather and souvenirs. Lunch at typical Turkish Restaurant included. Also visioned during the tour: Galata Tower, Golden Horn, Leander’s Tower. Overnight at Istanbul Hotel. (Meals: Breakfast & Lunch)
Day 3 –Istanbul / Domestic Flight / Kusadasi
After a short visit to the famous Egyptian Spice Bazaar and an unforgettable excursion starts between two continents, Europe and Asia. The cruise takes you along the Bosphorus, past the European style palaces of the Ottomans, Dolmabahce and Beylerbeyi, as well as beautiful wooden kiosks from 19th century. Also mansions and modern villas, which form the elegant sections of the city. After the tour, transfer to the airport for your flight to Izmir. Arrive in Izmir and then transfer to your hotel in Kusadasi. Dinner. Overnight at Kusadasi Hotel. (Meals: Breakfast & Dinner)
Day 4 –Kusadasi -Ephesus Tour
Leave For Ephesus, the Veritable Cradle of Early Christianity. Visit The Shrine Of The Virgin Mary Where She Supposedly Spent Her Later Days. Proceed To Ephesus And See The Spectacular Ruins From The Period Of St. Paul, Some Of Which Have Only Recently Been Excavated. See The Odeon, The Bouleterion, Fountains, The Temples, The Brothel, The Library, The Agoras, The Great Theatre, The roman Baths, The Gymnasiums. After Lunch Visit The Archaeological Museum, The Temple Of Artemis (One Of The Seven Wonders Of The Ancient World). Overnight at Kusadasi Hotel. (Meals: Breakfast Lunch & Dinner)
Day 5 –Kusadasi –Pamukkale Tour
After Breakfast Drive To Pamukkale (The Cotton Castle) One of the Most Spectacular Sites. See The Wonderful Formations of the Travertine’s And Watch the Cataracts Falling into Basins at the Bottom Of The mountain. Walk Around the Ancient City Hierapolis, the Monument and Thermal Baths. See The Architectural Genius of the Theatre, The Magnificently Well Preserved Necropolis and the World Wide Famous “Devil’s Hole”. Year-Round Swimming Possibility in the Natural Hot Spring Pool. Overnight at Pamukkale Hotel. (Meals: Breakfast Lunch & Dinner)
Day 6 –Pamukkale / Domestic Flight/ Cappadocia
After breakfast transfer to the Denizli Airport for your transfer flight to Nev?ehir or Kayseri Airports. Arrive Kayseri or Nev?ehir, and then transfer to your hotel. Overnight at Cappadocia Hotel. (Meals: Breakfast & Dinner)
Day 7 -Cappadocia
Optional balloon tour. Morning visit the Devrent Valley to see the unique fairy-chimneys. Drive to Pasabagi (Monk's Valley) to see the most interesting mushroom-shaped pinnacles. In the afternoon visit Open Air Museum in Goreme where the remains of rock-cut churches and Christian settlements date back hundreds of years. Overnight at Cappadocia Hotel. (Meals: Breakfast Lunch & Dinner)
Day 8 –Cappadocia -Departure
Depart from the hotel and a tour with hike through the Rose Valley with visits to the churches. Afterwards visit to the old Christian village of Cavusin. Stop for lunch near Pigeons Valleyand then continue on to see the Kaymakli Underground City. You will also visit the Ortahisarnatural rock castle. After the tour, transfer to the airport for your departure flight. (Meals: Breakfast & Lunch)
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or Minimum documentation amount (INR 5900) for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. CURRENCY : The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in INR/US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
12. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
13. Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
14. AMENDMENT : Once the booking is confirmed, in case of any subsequent amendments prior to travel or during travel will incur a fee as per change.
1. 2 Nights / 3 Days stay in Istanbul as per selection of package
2. 2 Nights / 3 Days stay in Kusadasi as per selection of package
3. 1 Night / 2 Days stay in Pamukkale as per selection of package
4. 2 Nights / 3 Days stay in Cappadocia as per selection of package
5. Daily Breakfast in hotel
6. 05 Lunches & 05 Dinners in Turkish Restaurants
7. English speaking professional guidance throughout the journey
8. Return Airport transfers on PVT
9. Istanbul city tour Ottoman Relics- Hippodrome, Blue Mosque, St. Sophia, Topkapi Palace, Grand Bazar, Galata Tower, Golden Horn, Leander’s Tower
10. Kusadasi City tour & Visit to Ephesus - Ephesus, Shrine of the Virgin Mary, Odeon, The Bouleterion, Fountains, The Temples, The Brothel, The Library, The Agoras, The Great Theatre, Theroman Baths, The Gymnasiums. After Lunch Visit The Archaeological Museum, The Temple Of Artemis (One Of The Seven Wonders Of The Ancient World).
11. Pamukkale -Hierapolis, Thermal Baths, Theatre, Necropolis, Devil's Hole, Swimming, Hot Spring Pool
12. Cappadocia North City tour -Devrent Valley, Pasabagi (Monk's Valley), Open Air Museum
13. Cappadocia South City tour - Rose Valley, Cavusin, Pigeons Valley, Kaymakli Underground City, Ortahisa
14. Entrance fees to the museums and historical places,
15. All parking fees and highway tolls
16. Basic tip to the hotels and restaurants
17. Local taxes and current VAT included
18. Travel Insurance U$50K (Below 40years)
1. GST 5% & TCS 5% as applicable . TCS Amount collected shall reflect in Form 26AS of the person of which PAN is provided which can be claimed while filling their Income tax return. Without submission of PAN card 10% of TCS will be applicable.
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/ Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing or itinerary selection.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometres limit/ Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
*Note:*Below conditions to travel to Turkey (Subject to change by the authority)*
- 02 Doses Vaccination if completed can travel without RTPCR Test (Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca ( Covisheild) Janssen / Johnson & Johnson /Covaxin).
- All Guests Must Carry 4 Prints of Their Final Vaccination dose to submit at all Stations / Airports /
- RTPCR tests to be done both ways For International Flight. Within 48 hrs of flight All Guests Must DO RTPCR before Departure from both the Countries. 48 Hrs within flight from India & also before Departure from Turkey
- PCR test to be conducted at Turkey at the time of departure which is at an extra charge by guest @ U$ 25-35 p.p
- All passengers arriving in Turkey (except the transit passengers) are now required to fill out “Form for Entry to Turkey” within 48 hours before their flights https://register.health.gov.tr/
- When returning back to India, within 24 hours prior to check in have to fill the Air Suvidha Self Declaration Form To be Mandatorily for all Passengers to India https://www.newdelhiairport.in/airsuvidha/apho-registration