2N Jaipur, 1N Pushkar, 2N Udaipur
2N Jaipur, 1N Pushkar, 2N Udaipur, Breakfast, Transfer & Sightseeing on Pvt Basis,Travel Insurance
Explore the charming Pink City in India. Jaipur city that includes the Jaigarh Fort, City Palace, Jantar Mantar observatory, Hawa Mahal (Palace of Winds), Birla temple and excursion to the old capital Amber. In Pushkar visit lake Brahma temple. And Explore the last city in this packages of Udaipur. Proceed to Jagdish Temple, City palace, Sahelion-ki-Bari, pratap smark,Fateh Sagar lake and Lok Kala Mandal.
Jaipur:-Jaipur is one of the touristic gems of India; a truly heady destination that combines all the wealth of the country’s historical and cultural past, with its buzzing, commercial modernity. Visitors can explore a warren of traditional marketplaces and sprawling suburbs, to come away with lighter pockets, colourful mementos and hearts filled with the warmth of authentic Indian hospitality.
Puskar:- Pushkar is a city in the Ajmer district in the Indian state of Rajasthan. Pushkar is famous for its annual fair (Pushkar Camel Fair) featuring a trading fete of cattle, horses and camels. It is held over seven days in autumn marking Kartika Purnima according to the Hindu calendar (Kartik (month), October or November).
Udaipur:- Udaipur, is a picturesque city known for its lake system, thrives due to the area's numerous historic and cultural relics. Ornate temples and palaces, scenic lakeside spots, and fortresses flank the streets of the popular city, the shooting location of various local and Hollywood movies. You won't run out of things to do in Udaipur, a city rich in heritage and teeming with museums and gardens.Check out one of the vibrant festivals and lively bazaars on your Udaipur vacation, get a traditional miniature painting as a souvenir, and don't forget to sample the region's spicy street snacks.
Tentative Tour Plan
Day 01:Jaipur Arrival to the charming Pink City of India check in at your hotel. Evening free at visit local Market. Overnight stay at Jaipur.
Day 02: Jaipur Sightseeing Full Day
Take a full day long sightseeing tour of Jaipur city that includes the Jaigarh Fort, City Palace, Jantar Mantar observatory, Hawa Mahal (Palace of Winds), Birla temple and excursion to the old capital Amber. Overnight stay at Jaipur
Day 03: Jaipur to Pushkar (145kms-4hrs)
After breakfast proceed to Pushkar. Later day visit Pushkar Lake & Brahma temple. Overnight stay at Pushkar.
Day 04 Pushkar to Udaipur (300kms/6hrs)
Morning depart for Udaipur. Later evening enjoy Boat ride at lake Pichola OR at fateh sagar lake (on direct basis). Overnight stay at Udaipur.
Day 05 Udaipur Full Day
Morning proceed to Jagdish Temple, City palace, Sahelion-ki-Bari, pratap smark,Fateh Sagar lake and Lok Kala Mandal etc. Overnight stay at Udaipur.
Day 06 Udaipur And Departure Railway station or Airport
Later day proceed to Udaipur airport to board the flight / train for onward destination.
Note: Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Generally, Our India Packages & related services are valid for Indians & Foreigners both (*conditions apply).
2. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
3. All Travellers must have a valid Original ID proof in the form of passport with Valid Visa for Foreigners & Adhar/Any Govt ID for Indians at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
a. Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
b. A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. Any increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
12. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date .
13.Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
1. Meet & Greet by our Representative /Driver with Ply Card at Jaipur Airport/ Railway station.
2. 02 Night accommodation on Twin Sharing Basis at Jaipur.
3. 01 Night accommodation on Twin Sharing Basis at Pushkar.
4. 02 Night accommodation on Twin Sharing Basis at Udaipur.
5. Daily Breakfast.
6. Tea Coffee maker in the room.
7. 01 Bottle mineral water.
8. Complimentary Wi-Fi in Room wherever applicable.
9. Child below 5 years is complimentary (without extra bed).
10. All Transfers and Sightseeing by AC Vehicle. AC Indigo / Etios / Dzire(02 – 03 Pax) .
11. English/Hindi Speaking Guide at Amber Fort.
12. Proper sanitization of vehicle and driver’s temperature and health monitoring.
13. Parking Charges, Toll & Driver Allowances and interstate taxes.
14. Travel Insurance
15. GST Included.
1.GST Extra on Total Billing unless specified
2.Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3.Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4.Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5.Insurance, Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6.Hotel Security Deposit at the Check-In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7.Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8.Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9.Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10.In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle).
11.Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like COVID 19 or any act of God , rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure: 80% of the package will be refunded.
- Cancellation stage: 21 -35 days before departure: 50% of the package will be refunded.
- Cancellation stage: 20 days or less before Departure: No Refund.
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy.No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Best time to Visit:- Tourists visit Rajasthan throughout the year but the best time to visit Rajasthan is during winter months of November to February, when the temperature is not too high. During December and January, there can be a severe variation in temperatures during the day and the night.
Tourist Attractions in Jaipur:-
Enjoy the scenic sights at Jal Mahal, Go on a cycling expedition at Nahargarh Fort, Ride on an elephant at Amer Fort, Get a taste of the vibrant Rajasthani culture at Chokhi Dhani, Shop till you drop at the famous bazaars in Jaipur, Gorge on delicious Rajasthani cuisine, Experience the sparkling nightlife in Jaipur, Attend the folk festivals of Rajasthan etc.
Tourist Attractions in Pushkar:-
Pushkar Lake, Brahma's Temple, Varah Temple, Savitri Temple, Pushkar Camel Fair, Man Mahal, Rangji Temple, Desert Camp, Mahadeva Temple, Pushkar Bazaar, Merta City, Rose Garden, Kishangarh, Apteshwar Temple, Man Mahal, Visit Pushkar Bazaar, Adventure Desert Camp, Merta City and Others.
Tourist Attractions in Udaipur:-
City Palace, Lake Pichola, Lake Palace, Jag Mandir, Jagdish Temple, Lake Fatehsagar, Saheliyon Ki Bari, Bhartiya Lok Kala Museum, Bagore Ki Haveli, Ahar, Ambrai Ghat, Monsoon Palace/Sajjangarh Palace etc.