2N Kuala Lumpur, 2N Langkawi
2N Kuala Lumpur,2N Langkawi,Transfers, City Tour, Putrajaya
Langkawi Kuala Lumpur tour package spans for 5 days and 4nights. During the course of the journey you will visit sacred shrines, exotic beaches, historical monuments and many other attractions. And during the last leg of the tour, you have Sunway Lagoon lined up for visit; an effervescent amusement, water and wildlife park rolled in one. Read the itinerary for a details of your Malaysia Langkawi tour.
Kuala Lumpur: The capital city is a place to look out for earmarked by culinary exploits and a culture as diverse. The colorfully chaotic Central Market sells handcrafted artifacts and is a big hit with tourists, while the towering Petronas twin towers adds up to the city skyline! The city is lined in Colonial architecture highlighted in the Merdeka Square, and the famous Chinatown bustles with people and business. In Kuala Lumpur’s urban face, the Golden Triangle, Petronas Twin Towers still stands out as an unusual benchmark of Malaysia’s modern architecture.
Langkawi: The ultimate island getaway of Malaysia, Langkawi is wrapped in a lingering folklore and legends. Off the coast of Kedah, this cluster of 99 islands offers the best of worlds, with beautiful beaches, exotic mangroves. The island is especially recognised for its excellent diving opportunities and this tropical gem hides a treasure trove of other exciting holiday opportunities. From the expansive Underwater World Langkawi along Pantai Cenang to the soaring Cable Car in Pantai Kok, Langkawi is an electrifying locale that keeps visitors coming back for more.
Tentative Tour Plan::
Day 01: KLIA- Kuala Lumpur
Upon arrival,, we transfer you to Kuala Lumpur. Kuala Lumpur is a city which is a mixture of both the worlds of cosmopolitan as well as old world cultures. After arriving in Kuala Lumpur, we transfer you to hotel. Afternoon is free for personal and leisure activities. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 02: Kuala Lumpur
After breakfast, we take you for a half day city tour where you get an opportunity to explore and enjoy and experience historical monuments, heritage areas, cultural places and cosmopolitan structures which will leave an everlasting impression of Kuala Lumpur on you. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 03: Kuala Lumpur - Langkawi
After breakfast, we transfer you to the KLIA to catch a flight to Langkawi, upon arrival met by our local representative and we transfer you to hotel rest of the day free and easy. Langkawi is an island with a colorful history and a charm of its own. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 04: Langkawi
After breakfast, we will bring you to full day round island tour of Langkawi . Langkawi, the archipelago of 99 islands in the Andaman Sea and these islands are a part of Malaysia's Kedah state. The name Langkawi is believed to be related to the kingdom of Langkasuka, meaning 'the land of all one's wishes'. Overnight stay at hotel.
Day 05 Langkawi –KLIA
After breakfast checkout from hotel and transfer to airport for onward journey
Note : Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or Minimum documentation amount (INR 5900) for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. CURRENCY : The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in INR/US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
12. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
13. Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of
acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
14. AMENDMENT : Once the booking is confirmed, in case of any subsequent amendments prior to travel or during travel will incur a fee as per change.
15.Once processed , the processing charges ,any taxes , forex conversion, Bank / merchant fees , Document Charges & Cancellation charges will be non-refundable whatever the case may be .
1. Arrival And Departure transfer by coach(SIC)
2.2 Nights Hotel accommodation on twin sharing basis in Kuala Lumpur
3. 2 Nights Hotel accommodation on twin sharing basis in Langkawi
4. Half Day city Tour of Kuala Lumpur
5.Half Day LGK island Tour
6.Daily breakfast in Hotels( 4 breakfast)
** Add on extra: per adult (*subject to change without notice)
- Malaysia Tourist Visa Charges INR 4500 per person
*Mid Night Surcharge for Malaysia Transfers between 2200Hrs-0700hrs (No SIC transfers are available during these hours)
(Based on 2 pax travelling): USD 30/INR 2340 per person per way
Optional Tours ( HK070522- EAH) :
1.Cultural Night Tour: Duration : 4 hours|Pick up time : 5.30pm: $51 per adult/Child 3-11Yrs: $40
• Petronas Twin Towers – The Tallest building in Malaysia – 452 meter (Photo Stop)
• KL Golden Triangle – Prime Business/Commercial/Shopping Centres (Drive Pass)
• Petaling Street – China Town – Origin of KL and open marketplaces (Drive Pass)
• Sri Mahamariamman Temple – The Earliest Hindu temple in Malaysia
• Cultural Show and Buffet Dinner in Malaysian Style
• Buffet dinner in Malaysian style
• Cultural Show
• Professional Driver
• Private tours & transfers
• Air-Conditioned cars
2. Historical Malacca Tour:Duration : 8 hours |Pick up time : 8.00am on Weekdays / 7.00am on Weekends & Public Holidays: $60 per adult/Child 3-11Yrs: $35
• St.Peter’s Church – Roman Catcholic Church build in 1710
• Dutch Square – Stadhuys 1641 – 1660
• Christ Church 1753
• Queen Victoria Fountain 1901
• Chinatown – Jonker street,
• Hormony street, Millionaire street – Chinese temple, Hindu temple & Malay mosque
• Ruins of St. Paul’s Hill
• A’Famosa Porto de Santiago built in 1511
• View of Straits of Malacca / Replica of Sultan’s Palace
• Independence Building / Memorial Club House
• Handicraft & Souvenir Stop
• View of Straits of Malacca /
• Malacca River
• Local Malacca Cuisine Included
• Tour & transfers on private basis
• Professional driver cum guide
• Fully Air-Conditioned Vehicle
• Lunch with Chinese Tea
• Stadhuys entrance fees
3. Elephant Sanctuary Tour :Duration : 8 hours|Pick up time : 09.00am: $60 per adult/Child 3-11Yrs: $35
• Elephant Feeding
• Elephant Bathing – subject to water level
• Documentary Video Show
• Batu Caves Visit – Complimentary
• Deerland Visit
• Elephant conservation documentary
• Elephants feeding
• Elephants bathing (subject to water level)
• Deerland Ticket
• Lunch with Soft Drinks
• Complimentary Batu Caves visit
• Private tour & transfers
• Fully Air-Conditioned Vehicle
• Professional Driver cum Guide
1. GST Inclusive & TCS 5% as applicable . TCS Amount collected shall reflect in Form 26AS of the person of which PAN is provided which can be claimed while filling their Income tax return. Without submission of PAN card 10% of TCS will be applicable.
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/ Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing or itinerary selection.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometres limit/ Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be..
Best time to visit :
The climate in is quite humid overall, and one must always be ready for rains at any time of the year. Therefore, the best time to visit is from May to July or December to February.