2N Kuala Lumpur, 2N Langkawi
2N Kuala Lumpur,2N Langkawi,Transfers,City Tour,KL Tower,Sunset Dinner Cruise
If you are planning your honeymoon soon, you should definitely consider making Malaysia your top travel option! In your package you visit Kuala Lumpur City with KL Tower observation ticket & also have the option to enjoy your dinner at KL Tower Revolving Restaurant. In Langkawi island you have the option for Sunset Dinner cruise & also you visit Kuah Town for Shopping Chenang Street.
Kuala Lumpur: The capital city is a place to look out for earmarked by culinary exploits and a culture as diverse. The colorfully chaotic Central Market sells handcrafted artifacts and is a big hit with tourists, while the towering Petronas twin towers adds up to the city skyline! The city is lined in Colonial architecture highlighted in the Merdeka Square, and the famous Chinatown bustles with people and business. In Kuala Lumpur’s urban face, the Golden Triangle, Petronas Twin Towers still stands out as an unusual benchmark of Malaysia’s modern architecture.
Langkawi: The ultimate island getaway of Malaysia, Langkawi is wrapped in a lingering folklore and legends. Off the coast of Kedah, this cluster of 99 islands offers the best of worlds, with beautiful beaches, exotic mangroves. The island is especially recognised for its excellent diving opportunities and this tropical gem hides a treasure trove of other exciting holiday opportunities. From the expansive Underwater World Langkawi along Pantai Cenang to the soaring Cable Car in Pantai Kok, Langkawi is an electrifying locale that keeps visitors coming back for more.
Tentative Tour Plan::
Day 1 - Arrival in kuala Lumpur + Optional SIC Night Tour with Dinner at Atmosphere 360, KL Tower Revoloving Restaurant:
On arrival in Kuala Lumpur, you will be greeted by our airport representative, who will assist your transfer to the hotel. Day on your own take rest from your long flight . Later in evening proceed for SIC Night Tour with Dinner at Atmosphere 360, KL Tower Revoloving Restaurant: Overnight stay in Kuala Lumpur. Meals: No Meals.
Day 2 - Kuala Lumpur: Half City Tour: -
Morning after breakfast, pick up from hotel lobby on a half-day tour of Kuala Lumpur. Proceed for King’s Palace (Photo Stop), National Museum (Drive Pass), Parliament House (Drive Pass), National Monument (Photo Stop), Independence Square (Photo Stop), Sultan Abdul Samad Building Building / Cricket Club (Photo Stop), Local Product – Chocolate Boutique (Visit Stop) KL Tower (Visit Stop – Observation Deck entrance ticket included ). Later back to hotel. Overnight stay in Kuala Lumpur. Meals: Breakfast
Day 3: Kuala Lumpur - Langkawi - Sunset Dinner Cruise
After breakfast, get transferred KLIA to board flight for Langkawi. Upon arrival at Langkawi, you are met and are transferred to your Resort.
Later in evening proceed for Sunset Dinner Cruise where you witness a spectacular sight of the tropical sun sinking into horizon of Andaman Sea, salt water jacuzzi, see wildlife (no guarantee) sumptuous 19 course BBQ dinner and salad bar, open bar with alcholic /non-alcoholic drinks. Overnight stay in Langkawi. Meals: Breakfast & Dinner
Day 4: Langkawi: - :Half Day City Tour - After Breakfast. Visit Atma Alam Batik Centre/ Chenang Beach & Street/Eagle Square photostop/Kuah Town shopping/Gamat Outlet. Return to the hotel. Rest of the day is free at leisure. Overnight stay in Langkawi. Meals: Breakfast
Day 5: Departure from Langkawi: -
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and proceed at the airport for your return Flight. Meals: Breakfast.
Note :Above suggested Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule.Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1.Our International Readymade Packages are valid for Only Indian Nationals unless specified or customized for other nationalities.
2.Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
3. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
4. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
5. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
6. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or documentation amount for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the room with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below11yrs) are travelling together.
8. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in INR/US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
9. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
10. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
11. Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
1. Meet & Greet by an English speaking representative at the airport
2. 2 Nights stay in Kuala Lumpur with breakfast
3. Transfer (Kl International Airport – Kuala Lumpur Hotel- KL International Airport) on SIC Basis
4. Half Day KUL City tour with KL Tower Observation Deck entrance ticket included)on SIC,
5. Transfers: Langkawi Airport – Hotel – Langkawi Airport on SIC Basis
6. 2 Nights stay in Langkawi with breakfast
7. Sunset Dinner Cruise on SIC
8. Langkawi Half Day City Tour on SIC
** Add on extra: per adult (*subject to change without notice)
- Malaysia Tourist Visa Charges INR 4500 per person
*Mid Night Surcharge for Malaysia Transfers between 2200Hrs-0700hrs (No SIC transfers are available during these hours)
(Based on 2 pax travelling): USD 30/INR 2340 per person per way
Optional Tour in Kuala Lumpur *ROE applies(CodeTT-SN060420):-
1. PVT Petronas Twin Towers Night visit (with Skybridge + Observation deck Ticket) Adult: USD46/INR 3590
2. SIC Malaysian Cultural Night (Dinner & Show): Adult: USD 52/INR 4060
3. SIC Night Tour with Dinner at Atmosphere 360, KL Tower Revoloving Restaurant: Adult: USD 100/INR 7800
1. GST Included
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/ Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/ Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be..
Best time to visit :
The climate in is quite humid overall, and one must always be ready for rains at any time of the year. Therefore, the best time to visit is from May to July or December to February.