4N Hill View Room, Breakfast,, Transfers, Honeymoon Freebies
Located on the famous Baie Lazare, in the exclusive south-end of Mah Island, Kempinski Seychelles Resort offers guests round-the-clock expertise, dedication and unmatched Creole hospitality in dazzling surroundings of untouched, natural beauty. This beachfront paradise, nestled in a secluded bay at the foothills of a magnificent mountain range, offers a private haven for romantics at heart, an activity-packed family getaway or the perfect destination for corporate gatherings and events. Just 30 minutes from the Seychelles International Airport, the resort is ideally situated for day trips and excursions.
Sunbathing on the beaches – Seychelles is home to some of the most amazing beaches of the world. Beaches like Beau Vallon, Anse Lazio and Anse Source D’Argent are exquisitely beautiful and breathtaking. With blue shoreline, white sands and glitzy ocean water, each such beach provide ample opportunities to tourist to indulge in exciting water sports. All the more, to experience pleasure in plenty you can take sunbath at such beaches. The beaches remain the most attractive aspect of Seychelles vacation packages and you can swim, sunbathe and surf as much you want. The fascinating beaches of Seychelles let you admire the natural beauty of the island nation while encouraging you experience some memorable moments.
Day 1 Mahe - Welcome to Mahe for a leisure day
Welcome to Mahe and spend a leisure day on the island by exploring the beaches & trying the various water sports.
A warm reception awaits you as you land at the Aeroport de la pointe Larue in Mahe. The agent’s representative will escort youto your hotel for check-in and freshen up. This day is offered to you at leisure. You can head out to explore the island on yourown or indulge in water activities. The hotel reception will provide you with details and best offers for the water sports.
After an eventful day on the island, head back to the hotel. Enjoy dinner and night stay at the hotel.
Optional: Choose from a long list of water sports - scuba diving, snorkeling, glass bottom boat riding, surfing, sailing, ¶gliding.
Day 2 Mahe -A day of sightseeing on the Mahe island.
Explore the various tourist attractions of Mahe as you take the sightseeing tour of the island.Have breakfast at the Mahe hoteland proceed for a sightseeing tour of the island. The various attractions covered in this Seychelles tour package include ClockTower, Sans Souci Mission Lodge, Le Jardin Du Roi Spice Garden, and Catholic Cathedral of the Immaculate Conception.
After lunch at a local restaurant, you will be taken to the beautiful Anse Royale beach. Thereafter, you will be taken for a tour ofthe Artisanal Craft Village. Retire to the hotel in the evening for dinner and night stay.
Day 3 Mahe -Day free at relaxation or leisure
Another beautiful morning on the beautiful island of Mahe starts with a delicious breakfast and then you have whole day at yourdisposal. Enjoy the day at leisure relaxing inside your hotel room or just go out and explore the mesmerizing beauty of Mahewith your partner. Beaches, restaurants, casinos, gardens, water sports; there are so many things to do in and around MaheIsland that can keep you both engaged for the day.
Day 4 Mahe -Day free at relaxation or leisure
Optional: Enjoy exploring west coast of Mahe Island riding Arabian horse, hiking tours and golfing at Seychelles Golf Club (ownexpenses)
Day 5 Departure Mahe
On the Mahe island, spend time in the Victoria market. You can buy souvenirs from the local shops here. Later, you will be takento the airport for your return flight. This concludes your trip to Seychelles.
Note : Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by localagent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed , ticketed or vouchered. These are only offers overwhich Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise companyreserves the right to dishonor the booking. Any incorrect names is not our liability. All Travellers must carry valid id proof.
3. Destination(s) / Hotels have been selected by the consent and discussion with the client. SKYLINK role is to suggest hotel /services according to the budget and the requirement. Skylink is not liable for any dislikes and interest onceconfirmed/paid/checked in /Utilized. Client has full option to check hotel names and its facility through internet or any possiblesources over which Skylink has no objection.
4. Exactness & Hotel Ratings cannot be guaranteed of any service that may be provided to you. For instance, photographs ofthe interiors of the hotel rooms posted on our website or sent/shown which have been sourced from hotel. The visual of anysight/tour/rooms selected by you /us as Skylink or our service provider cannot be guaranteed.
5. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion ofForeign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per BookingForm attached.
6. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alternate flight option will be made with availability.
7. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking& reservation fees/cancellation charges or Minimum documentation amount (INR 5900) for Visa submission as applicable(varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
8. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
9. Hill stations Bookings: Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning or heaters due to weather conditions of thelocation.A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
11. Booking Form Terms & conditions immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or watsapp weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
12. AMENDMENT: Once the booking is confirmed, in case of any subsequent amendments prior to travel or during travel willincur a fee as per change.
13. Once any reservation is processed , the processing charges ,any taxes , forex conversion, Bank / merchant fees , DocumentCharges & Cancellation charges will be non-refundable whatever the case may be .
The airfares the company has contracted with various airlines are non-refundable. The company shall in no circumstanceswhatsoever be liable to the client or any person travelling with him/her for the following reasons:
1. Failure on the part of airline to accommodate passenger despite having confirmed tickets.
2. Change of flight timing or change of route with or without intimation.
3. If in the event that the flight is over booked or cancelled for whatever reason and the client is not allowed/able to board theflight , the client shall not hold the company responsible for the same and no claim whatsoever can be made by client. Allincidental expenses arising out of such situation will be payable by client.
4. Seat allocation & meals: Low cost airline do not provide seat allocation & meals .It is chargeable & payable extra.Mealrequests are subject to discretion of the airlines . Skylink can only put a request /remark on your behalf but can not guaranteethe provision of the same as we in no way control airlines & other service providers.
5. Airport taxes / airline development fees as applicable to be paid over & above tour cost should there be a rise post theprinting of the brochure/quotation.
6. Refund cannot be guaranteed till it is not recovered or acknowledged by us (SKYLINK ) & we cannot be liable to pay on ourservice provider's behalf unless amount has been credited to Skylink Pvt Ltd by the Airlines or airlines ticket supplier.
7. Above is only a quote and can't be treated as booking unless confirmed & paid by customer - In case of non-availability ofgiven flight, similar options will be provided.
8. Rates are subject to change without any notice. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policyover which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
9. Few Promotional & all fixed departure fares are 100% non-refundable /non amendable & non-transferable even in case ofrefusal of visa and immigration or any unseen/ unavoidable circumstances.
10. Baggage Allowance :varies from airlines to airlines. Generally, 1 suitcase not exceeding 20-23 kg of weight & 62 inch oflinear dimension is allowed as check in baggage. Economy class -1Bag not more than 7 kg & 42 inch of linear dimension isallowed as Handbag/Cabin Bag .Pls reconfirm with your airlines before travelling as it is subject to vary with different airlines.
1. Refundable deals are valid for some specific time or unless Time limit given or specified. Factors involved in hike may becurrency or other factors over which Skylink Travel has no control.
2. All hotels are suggested on the basis of the feedback taken from our customers or suggested as per your requirement &budget. Still we request that before finalizing the tour & hotels , kindly go through the website of the hotels and read the reviews( regarding factors/amenities like room size, microwave, parking, location, Room view & Allocation , tea/coffee maker, heateretc)
3. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
4. Booking & reservation fees /discount will be non- refundable whatever the case may be if cancelling refundable bookings.
5. Mandatory Fees, Deposit and Taxes -City tax and Resort fee are to be paid directly at hotel if applicable. You’ll be asked topay the charges at the property.
6. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
7. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/shewill be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unlessspecified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child willbe provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) ifnot prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
8. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of thehotel.
9. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot beguaranteed.
How can you book your Holidays with US?
1. Booking form for Domestic & International Holidays| Visa Facilitation Guidelines attached with the quotes.
2. Once a minimum advance payment/fees/part of tour cost to reserve the package is received, company will send you bookingstatus.
3. By Reserving This Package, Client/Travel Partner agrees to have understood and accepted all terms and conditions onbehalf of the person/s named above, i / we have read, understand and accepted the terms & conditions, how to book rules, &forwards ?full and final amount ?Minimum Non-refundable interest-free Advance Booking Amount & Reservation Fee ?Minimum Documentation Amount & Visa Fees
4. You can send us a scanned copy of the FILLED & SIGNED BOOKING FORM from your registered email to your salesadvisor email id from where the quotation is sentmailto:firstname.lastname@example.org or Wats APP –to Sales Team+919810006174/+9810008288
5. In case , you do not fill the form at this stage & however you send us advance/part /full payment for an above quotation withValid ID proofs /Passports , we will certainly & immediately process the booking thereafter & treat the acceptance from your end.Booking form has to be signed by you before the delivery of Vouchers /Valid Travel documents before travelling.
6. All services provided and assured by the Company are subject to full realization of payment prior to departure. If the paymentto the Company is made by cheque, the Package/ tour component will be delivered only after realization of cheque/full payment.
FOR INTERNATIONAL HOLIDAYS -KYC MANDATORY: PASSPORT BIO & LAST PAGE WITH ADHAR CARD & PAN CARDFOR ALL TRAVELLING PASSNGERS ALONG WITH THE BOOKING FORM ALONG WITH BILLING DETAILS.
PLEASE NOTE: IF ABOVE DOCUMENTS ARE NOT RECEIVED SKYLINK CANNOT MAKE REMITTANCE FOR YOURBOOKINGS AND WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF CLIENTS FACE ISSUES UPON CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT.
1. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in INR/US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (localcurrency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case ofcurrency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly.All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the
fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
2. Package cost includes(Ground Handling charges) dollar segment, which will be taken out of your LRS(Liberalised RemittanceScheme)
METHOD OF PAYMENT: All payments should be in done in favor of “SKYLINK TRAVEL PVT LTD.” Please don't deposit cash inour account.
1) Payments may be made by visiting our office
For your convenience, we also have several Indian Rupee bank accounts. Please ensure that the cheques are timely deliveredto our office for encashment since no documents would be delivered till the cheque is en- cashed. The payment for entirepackage has to be settled before the dateline. Please note that Cheque Bouncing Charges will be Rs.600/- OR AS PERACTUALS
BANK NAME: ICICI BANK LTD |BRANCH CONNAUGHT PLACE, NEW DELHI-110001 ACCOUNT NUMBER 000705028555 |IFSC Code:ICIC0000007
BANK NAME: KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK LTD. |BRANCH G 39 CONNAUGHT CIRCUS NEW DELHI-110001 |ACCOUNTNUMBER 2011221016 |IFSC Code: KKBK0000214
BANK NAME :BANK OF BARODA | BRANCH NARAINA ,NEW DELHI-110028|ACCOUNT NUMBER 07920200000888 | IFSCCode:BARB0INDNAR
2) Online Payment by clicking on link : Merchant Fees/Bank Charges: Credit card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking/ Wallets - 2.75%extra above payable Amount & 3.5% for Amex Cards /Diners card will be charged( no charge on UPI)
For Foreign Nationals: If International Credit Card from abroad then 3.75% will be applicable on the total amount payable
3) UPI: skylinktravelindia@kotak
UPI: skylinktravelpltd@icici (Transaction Limit of ICICI UPI Rs. 1,00,000/- Per Day from One Account)
*** Kindly send us the receipt of payment deposit through email or watsapp.
1. Meet & Greet at Mahe Airport
2. 4 Nights stay in Mahe Island (Hill View Room)
3. Meals as per selection
4. Land Transfers on Mahe (Mahe Airport – Hotel – Mahe Airport)
5. Travel Insurance (Below 40 year)
6. Inclusive of GST
7.Honeymoon Package-Minimum 3 Nights stay
20% Spa Discount Voucher (once during stay)
Honeymoon Special Drinks at Planters Bar (once)
One Romantic Turndown
Yoga on the Hill once during stay
Clients will receive the above once during their stay.
Terms and Conditions:
· Applicable on meal plan booked.
· A copy of valid wedding certificate (dated not longer than 6 months before the arrival date) must be presented at time of
Upgradation Cost /Optional Sightseeing from Mahe :- *ROE Applies: Code7S-HK100322
*Rates are subject to availibility/change without notice.
* Landing Fees & Entrance Fees per person:
* All excursions and Tours are subject to weather condition and availability.
* Rates subject to change due to fluctuation of foreign exchange and fuel charges
* Please note that due to Air Seychelles unavailable seat in lower category of tickets rates fluctuate depending on category ofseats
1. VIP Handling & Service Charge excluding fast track - 41 Euro per person
VIP Handling & Service charge includes welcoming clients with name sign upon exit of the arrival lounge. Clients are givenrefreshing towel, mineral water and arrival gift; as well as a welcome pack with their itinerary, map of Seychelles and excursiondetails. Our Representatives will provide clients with personalised assistance during stay and will be present to welcome clientsand assist with check-in and boarding at each airport terminal and jetty respectively. Reconfirmation of departure flight,assistance at airport for international departure and all reasonable communication charges.
2. VIP Handling & Service Charge including fast track & porter service -105 Euro per person
VIP Handling & Service charge includes welcoming clients inside the Arrival lounge by Air Seychelles staff with name sign,assistance with immigration formalities through the Fast Track lane, baggage collection and customs. Clients are givenrefreshing towel, mineral water and arrival gift; as well as a welcome pack containing their itinerary, map of Seychelles andexcursion details. Our Representatives will provide clients with personalised assistance during stay and will be present towelcome clients and assist with check-in and boarding at each airport terminal and jetty respectively. Reconfirmation ofdeparture flight, assistance at airport for international departure and all reasonable communication charges.NB: This packageinclude porter to assist with the luggage
Note : there will be a surcharge of Euro 8 per person to be added on the above for all last minute bookings
(less than 36 hrs) for fast track.
3. Half Day bus Tour - (on request) Code SEM02 - no lunch : Euro 60 per person
4. Full day Bus tour - (Mon-Sun) Code SEM01- lunch included: Euro 90 per person
5.4 x 4 Adventures ( multiple amazing high points on off road safari, Mountain Tops, Sunset: Euro 106 per person
6. Full day La Digue - (on request) - lunch included - Boat/Boat (code SEM31): Euro180 per person
7. Full day Praslin only - (on request) - lunch included - Boat/Boat( code SEM34): Euro 210 per person
** Additional fee for water sport activities @ Cote Dor Praslin
** Single/Double Kayak (1 hour) @ Euro 25 per person
** Stand up paddle Board (1 hour) Euro 25 per person
** Water walking Ball & Banana Boat Towing (30 minutes)
1. GST Inclusive & TCS 5% as applicable . TCS Amount collected shall reflect in Form 26AS of the person of which PAN isprovided which can be claimed while filling their Income tax return. Without submission of PAN card 10% of TCS will beapplicable.
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/MandatoryMeals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees/Admission Tickets/Guide Charges unless stated
5. Insurance, Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check-In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast /Meals missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/ExtraHours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometerslimit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point ofthe vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like Covid or any act of God, rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
-36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
-Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Check-in/Check-out Time Policy Check-in: 15.00 hrs, Check-out: 12.00 hrs
You do not need a visa to go to the Seychelles. This applies to nationals of any country.
However, to gain entry to the Seychelles, all visitors require a passport, valid at least up until the departure date, and with two or more blank pages within. Children require their own identification (Child Passport).
Entry requirements in Covid-19 times: Since August 2020, tourists from certain countries are allowed to travel to the Seychelles again
You may send an Enquiry to our Customer Service or change the date to proceed.