2N Munnar, 1N Thekkady, 1N Alleppey, 1N Cochin
2NMunnar, 1NThekkady,1N Alleppey HBoat, 1NCochin, Bfast Dinner, Transfers & Tours on Pvt
A family vacation in Kerala can certainly be an unforgettable experience. Skylink Travel Pvt Ltd offers the best deals on Kerala packages for families,couple. We provides all travel related assistances and timely solution to make your trip most memorable. We provide the Best Hotel deals, choices of transportation and reliable services at the best available prices in the Industry of Hospitality. Apart from this, we also ensure budget-friendly tours which by no means miss out on popular family holiday places and experiences. Plan a trip to Kerala and its various tourist attractions with Kerala Family packages.
Tentative Tour Plan:-
Day 01: Cochin– Munnar (150kms/4hrs Approx): You are greeted on arrival at Cochin International Airport/Railway Station by our representative and transfer to Munnar enroute visit Cheyyappara Water Falls Upon arrival Check in into the hotel by noon.Overnight Stay at Munnar
Day 02 Munnar Full day Sight-seeing: After breakfast later explore the picturesque hill station visit Eravikulam National Park (15 km) to view endangered wild goat ' Nilgiri Tahr', Mattupetty Dam which offers many fascinating sights to relish, the Shola forests around Mattupetty are ideal for trekking and bird watching, with the variety of birds found there.Kundala is a picturesque town located at the confluence of three mountain streams namely Mudrapuzha, Nallathanni and Kundala. Enroute visit Echo Point, View Point & green carpet of Tea Gardens.Overnight stay at Munnar.
Day 03: Munnar–Thekkady (110kms/4hrs Approx.): Morning after breakfast proceeds to Thekkady (Periyar) one of the 27 tiger reserves in India-(110kms), check in to your resort by Noon. After noon you can enjoy boating in Periyar Lake through wild life sanctuary (Optional/Extra Cost), Spices plantations (Coffee & Cardamom) etc.Overnight stay at Thekkady.
Day 04: Thekkady – Alleppey (160kms/4hrs Approx): After breakfast, transfer to Alleppey .Arrive Alleppey and check in to hotel. In the evening go for sunset cruise in the Vembanadu Lake (optional - at your cost). Also visit Alleppey beach and also shopping. Overnight stay at Alleppey.
Day 05: Alleppey – Cochin (70kms/2.5 to 3 hour Approx. ):After breakfast, Check out from the hotel and proceed to Cochin Upon arrival Visit sightseeing including Fort Cochin(Heritage Town -Chinese Fishing net, Jewish Synonogue, Marine Drive & shopping later Check- in into Hotel ,Overnight stay at Cochin.
Day 06:Cochin Departure: After breakfast depart from Cochin with Fond memories of these mesmerizing kerala trip created by Skylink.
Note : Above suggested Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by local agent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Generally, Our India Packages & related services are valid for Indians & Foreigners both (*conditions apply).
2. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
3. All Travellers must have a valid Original ID proof in the form of passport with Valid Visa for Foreigners & Adhar/Any Govt ID for Indians at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
a. Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
b. A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. Any increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
12. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date .
13.Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
1. Meet & Greet by our Driver/representative at Cochin Airport.
2. 02 Nights Accommodation at Munnar on double sharing basis with breakfast & dinner.
3. 01 Night Accommodation at Thekkady on double sharing basis with breakfast & dinner.
4. Boat Ride at Periyar Lake (subject to weather conditions & availability)
5. 01 Night Accommodation at A/C Houseboat as per selection of package :
Budget/Standard/ Deluxe Packages are with A/C Dlx House Boat: A/C will be functioning in the room 9.30pm to 06.00am - Welcome drink, All meals, Snacks,TV, Music
Premium/Luxury packages are with A/C Luxury Houseboat: AC will be functioning in the room from check in to check out -Welcome drink, All meals, Snacks, Village Walk, Fishing, Bird watching
6. 01 Night Accommodation at Cochin on double sharing basis with breakfast & dinner.
7. Transfers & Sightseeing by Pvt A/C Vehicle ( Mid size Vehicle/Dezire/Etios or similar) as per the fixed itinerary (Blocked Kms=800)
***A/C Innova will be provided for Premium & Luxury Packages
8. Standard Service time of the Driver and Vehicle will be from 08 AM to 07PM.
9. Toll taxes, parking, State taxes and Driver allowance.
10. Domestic Travel Insurance.
11. GST Included
12. Child below 5 years is complimentary
*NewYear/X mas Dinner Supplement charges will be payable for the particular nights as extra & are compulsory at the hotels over which Skylink has no control.
1.GST Extra on Total Billing unless specified
2.Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3.Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4.Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5.Insurance, Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6.Hotel Security Deposit at the Check-In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7.Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8.Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9.Breakfast missed due to flight timing.
10.In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometers limit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11.Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12.Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like COVID 19 or any act of God , rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure: 80% of the package will be refunded.
- Cancellation stage: 21 -35 days before departure: 50% of the package will be refunded.
- Cancellation stage: 20 days or less before Departure: No Refund.
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy.No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
Best Season to visit Kerala:
Kerala weather is classified into three seasons - winter, summer and Monsoon.(Feb -May: 24-34 Degree C)
Winter, from October to February, are mild and pleasant.(October-January: 18-28 Deg C)
Summer, from March to May, is hot and humid.
Monsoon, heavy rains and strong winds between June and September. (Monsoon: June-Sep 20-30Deg C)
Information you should know:
i)For Houseboat Upgradation in Premium Package:Luxury air conditioned houseboat (AC Lounge with AC working From check in to check out)
ii)Houseboat – A/C Working time will be 0900 pm to 0600 am. For Premium Houseboat AC Round the clock at extra charges. Normal Check In is 12 noon & Check Out is 9 Am
iii) Rates are in Indian Rupee & can be converted in USD/EURO.
iv)Thekkady – A/C charges are included in the package(Except Budget & Standard Packages). In case you require Upgradation to A/C Room , you can ask your Sales Desk for rates.
What to buy:
Cochin: You can buy Spices ,Gold & Souvenirs from Cochin -Broadway opp Marine Drive .
Munnar: is well known for its tea and spice plantations. You can thus buy tea and a range of spices from here at very low prices. ... Handicraft items like Uru or snake boat models, sandalwood chest or bangles and traditional oil lamps called Nilavilakku that you can buy from Munnar, complete your Kerala shopping.
Thekkady: Spices (Cardamom)
Trivandrum: While visiting Shree Padmanabhaswami Temple, visit the local shops opp. the temple & buy Spices ,Cotton & Traditional Wear, Sarees.
CODE: CK311220 -DH