3N Lucerne, 2N Interlaken, 1N Zurich
3N Lucerne 2N Interlaken 1N Zurich B'fast 8D SwissPass Mt. Titlis Mt Jungfraujoch Mt Pilatus Cruise
Interlaken is a resort town on the Aare River, between lakes Thun and Brienz in central Switzerland, and gateway to the Bernese Oberland. Lucerne, a compact city in central Switzerland, sits amid snowcapped mountains on the north end of Lake Lucerne. With its colorful Altstadt (Old Town) and 14th-century Museggmauer city walls, covered bridges including the iconic Kapellbrcke and spired, turreted buildings, it's the storybook image of a Swiss town. The city of Zurich, a global center for banking and finance, lies at the north end of Lake Zurich in northern Switzerland.
Tentative Tour Plan:
Day 1 | Arrival Switzerland
Arrive Zurich Airport. Take a direct train from Zurich Flughafen(Airport) for Lucerne. Reach Lucerne & check in at the hotel. You can explore the beautiful city on foot ORspend the day at leisure. Spend the evening at leisure. Overnight at Lucerne Hotel. (Meals: No Meals)
Day 2 | Lucerne- Mt. Titlis
Continental breakfast at hotel.Today get ready for an excursion to Mt. Titlis. Take a train to Engelberg. Your roundtrip ticket takes you from Engelberg to Mount Titlis by cable car. At 3020 m / 10,000 ft. the glacierparadise with the world famous ROTAIR - provides a 360 degree panoramic view of the snow covered valleys, glaciers, Black Forest region, lakes & mountains. Overnight at Lucerne Hotel. (Meals: Breakfast)
Day 3 | Lucerne-Mt. Pilatus
Continental Breakfast at hotel. Get ready for an excursion to Mt. Pilatus. Enjoy a magnificent 90 mins boat cruise to Alpnachastad from Lucerne and board the steepest cogwheel train in the world to reach the top of Mt. Pilatus. On your way back take panoramic on your way
back take panoramic Lucerne. Evening at leisure. Overnight at Lucerne Hotel. (Meals: Breakfast)
Day 4 | Lucerne-Interlaken
Continental breakfast at hotel. Check out & reach Lucerne railway station. Board the famous Golden Pass panoramic train to Interlaken. Arrive Interlaken & check in at hotel. You are free to explore Interlaken, the captivating & capital of Switzerland's beautiful Bernese Oberland. Evening at leisure. Overnight at Interlaken Hotel. (Meals: Breakfast)
Day 5 | Interlaken (Jungfraujoch)
Continental Breakfast at the hotel. Board the train from Interlaken Ost to Grindelwald, from where you take cog wheel train that takes you to the top of Jungfraujoch the world’s highest railway station at11333 ft. Experience the view from the biggest glacier in the Alps, the Aletsch Glacier and ice palace. Spend the evening at leisure. Overnight at Interlaken Hotel. (Meals: Breakfast)
Day 6 | Interlaken-Zurich
Continental breakfast at the hotel. Check out and reach Interlaken railway station for your train to Zurich. Check in at hotel. Go out tovisit the most spectacular waterfall in Europe, The Rhine falls. Spend the rest of the day exploring Zurich’s cobbled streets, wandering through its museums, exploring its flea markets etc. Overnight at Zurich Hotel. (Meals: Breakfast)
Day 7 | Departure
After continental breakfast check out of the hotel. Take a pre scheduled hotel shuttle to reach Zurich Airport for your onwards flight OR continue your journey to paradise. (Meals: Breakfast)
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or Minimum documentation amount (INR 5900) for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. CURRENCY : The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in INR/US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
12. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
13. Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
14. AMENDMENT : Once the booking is confirmed, in case of any subsequent amendments prior to travel or during travel will incur a fee as per change.
1. 3Nights stay in Lucerne
2. 2Nights stay in Interlaken
3. 1Night stay in Zurich
4. Daily Breakfast
5. Swiss Travel Consecutive Pass for 8 days 2nd class
6. Excursion to Mt. Titlis with Swiss Pass
7. Excursion to Mt. Pilatus with Swiss Pass
8. Excursion to Mt. Jungfraujoch with Swiss Pass
9. Excursion to Rheinfall with Swiss Pass
10. Lake Lucerne Cruise with Swiss Pass
11. Vat is Included
12. Travel Insurance $ 50000 (0-40years)
Add on Visa Charges (as on Feb 2022 subject to change)
Schengen Visa Charges @ INR 8500-9000 p.p.
1. GST 5% & TCS 5% as applicable . TCS Amount collected shall reflect in Form 26AS of the person of which PAN is provided which can be claimed while filling their Income tax return. Without submission of PAN card 10% of TCS will be applicable.
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/ Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing or itinerary selection.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometres limit/ Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be.
*Note:*Below conditions to travel to Swiss (Subject to change by the authority)*
- 02 Doses Vaccination if completed can travel without RTPCR Test (Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca (, Covisheild) Janssen / Johnson & Johnson /Covaxin).
- Travellers entering by plane or long-distance bus service must present the Federal Office of Public Health FOPH entry form https://swissplf.admin.ch/formular
- All travellers must present a valid Covid certificate (vaccinated / recovered / tested negative).
Test: PCR not older than 72hrs / rapid antigen test not older than24hrs
- Travellers must complete the Covid Certificate form before entering Swiss at https://covidcertificate-form.admin.ch/form. Sputnik V (vaccination) is not approved by the EMA nor included on the WHO Emergency Use List and therefore does not qualify for a COVID-19 certificate. There is a processing fee of CHF 30 to be paid directly.
- When returning back to India, within 24 hours prior to check in have to fill the Air Suvidha Self Declaration Form To be Mandatorily for all Passengers to India https://www.newdelhiairport.in/airsuvidha/apho-registration