2N Hanoi, 1N Halong, 3N Ho Chi Minh City
2N Hanoi -1N Overnight Ha Long Cruise(All Meals)-3N Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
On arrival Hanoi, Capital of Vietnam. Explore the Hanoi City tour-Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum (Closed on Mondays & Fridays & afternoon), Ba Dinh Square, One Pillar Pagoda, Temple of Literature - Temple of literature, Vietnam Museum of Ethnology. In Ho Chi Minh, take a half day tour to discover the city, known as the Paris of the East: Visit the War Remnant Museum, The Notre Dame Cathedral, the Central Post Office, the handicraft and lacquer ware workshop.
Tentative Tour Plan:
DAY 01: HANOI ARRIVAL
Arrive at Noi Bai International Airport, welcome by our guide and transfer to your hotel. The transfer distance is approximately 40 munites. Hanoi or “River-bound City” as its name literally means is Vietnam’s capital with a thousand-year-old history dating back to 1010. The city’s fascinating beauty which is characterized by unique cultural relics, ancient streets of antique houses, elegant French colonial buildings, tree-lined boulevards and romantic lakes has made it one of the most charming cities of Asia.
Meals: No Meal
Accommodation: A hotel used in Hanoi
DAY 02: HANOI FULL DAY CITY TOUR
Morning: Visit Ho Chi Minh Complex which features the life of Ho Chi Minh, the nation’s founder. At the complex, visit the Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, the colonial Presidential Palace, the One Pillar Pagoda.Continue to the Temple of Literature, known as the first university of Vietnam built in 1070 by the Ly Dynasty to honor Confucius, sages and outstanding Vietnamese scholars.
Accommodation: A hotel used in Hanoi
DAY 03: HANOI – HA LONG
Morning pickup at 8:00 AM from your hotel for transfer to Ha Long Bay, which is about 160 km or 3.5-hour drive away. On the way, you will see some rural areas of the Red River Delta with plenty of chances to take photos of Vietnamese farmers working in paddy fields. Stop half way to visit a handicraft workshop of fine clothes and embroidered paintings. Arrive in Ha Long City at 11:30 AM and check in aboard the booked junk right after the welcome drink is served. Start cruising while having lunch on board and enjoy the mighty bay view. Ha Long Bay meaning Descending Dragon Bay in Vietnamese as legend has it that it was where a holly dragon landed down from sky. The bay, famous as one of the world’s wonders and heritage sites whose formation dates back 500 million years, consists of around 2,000 karst islands and islets scattered over an area of 1,553 km2. The bay cruise will continue with up close sighting of Dinh Huong Island, Ga Choi Island, Dog Island, Sail Island, a visit to Sung Sot Cave and swimming stop at Titov Beach. Relax to enjoy the bay view at sunset, have dinner after, go fishing at 09:00 PM and spend a night on board.
Accommodation: A cruise used in Ha Long
DAY 04: HA LONG – HANOI – FLIGHT TO SAIGON (Formerly Known as Ho Chi Minh City)
Early risers can enjoy the splendid yet tranquil view of the bay at the crack of dawn. Breathe the sea’s fresh air, feel the morning breeze and hear the sounds of birds above. Have breakfast and cruise to visit Human head shaped island and Tortoise Island. Continue to cruise into Bai Tu Long Bay to discover the adjacent bay of “The Little Dragon Bowing to His Mother” as it is named. Check out and have lunch on board while heading to shore. Disembark and transfer back to Hanoi airport for flight to Ho Chi Minh
Arrive in Saigon city, welcome by our guide and transfer to hotel for check in.
Ho Chi Minh City formerly named Saigon is the largest city and economic center of Vietnam always bustled with activities of modern life. It is where businesses converge and shoppers indulge themselves into unlimited choices. However the city also carries with it a rich historical legacy in contrast with its dazzling glamor.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch or Brunch
Accommodation: A hotel used in Saigon
DAY 05: SAIGON FULL DAY CU CHI TUNNEL AND CITY TOUR
Morning, take a half-day tour to the Cu Chi Tunnels, 75 km Northwest of downtown Ho Chi Minh City, which were once a major underground hideout and resistance base of Viet Cong forces during the two wars against the French and later on Americans. The tunnels, entirely hand-dug, formed a highly intricate network of interlinked multilevel passageways at times stretched as far as the Cambodian border and totaling over 120 km in length. Its complexity was beyond imagination containing meeting rooms, kitchens, wells, clinics, schools, depots, trenches and emergency exits all aimed for guerrilla warfare. The tunnelswere deep and strong enough to withstand destructive bombings and self-contained enough to outlast prolonged sieges. Back to Saigon
Afternoon, take a half-day city tour to visit outside of Saigon Notre-Dame Basilica (is renovating until 2022), a neo-Roman cathedral built by the colonial French with materials entirely imported from Marseilles, Saigon Central Post Office, which was designed and constructed in the early 20th Century by the famous French architect Gustave Eiffel. Then, visit the War Remnants Museum, which features an extensive collection of exhibits including weaponry, photos and documentation on Vietnam’s wars with the French and Americans. End of day, you have free time to go shopping at Ben Thanh Market
Accommodation: A hotel used in Saigon
DAY 6: SAIGON – FULL DAY MYTHO (MEKONG DELTA) 65km–2hour driving
Morning, after breakfast, travel by road to the Mekong Delta, the world’s largest delta and Vietnam's largest rice bowl. On arrival in My Tho City, capital of Tieng Giang Provine, embark on a boat and navigate through intricate canals while observing the local daily life up close as well as the landscape of waterways and lush islands. Land on the Unicorn Island to enjoy wandering through verdant orchards, tasting fresh fruits and listening to some Southern style traditional music. Move on to the second delta province, Ben Tre, where you will watch local villagers make coconut candy in a rural workshop, walk around briefly and try riding a horse-pulled carriage. More cruising to some bee-keeping households to taste fresh homegrown honey and honey tea. Go back Ho Chi Minh City and spend time at leisure.
Accommodation: A hotel used in Saigon
DAY 07: SAIGON DEPARTURE
Free at leisure until transfer to airport for departure flight.
----------- End of service ----------
Note: Above Quote/ Itinerary is just indicative. Do not consider it as a Final Schedule. Date &Time of Tours can be changed by Local Agent / Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed or vouchered. These are only offers over which Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise company reserves the right to dishonor the booking.
3. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion of Foreign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per Booking Form attached.
4. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard & alternate flight option will be made with availability.
5. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking & reservation fees/cancellation charges or Minimum documentation amount (INR 5900) for Visa submission as applicable (varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
6. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
7. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
8. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/she will be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child will be provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) if not prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2 adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
9. Hill stations Bookings within India :
-Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning due to weather conditions of the location or heaters .
-A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. CURRENCY : The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in INR/US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (local currency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case of currency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly. All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
11. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is 1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of the hotel.
12. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
13. Booking Terms and Conditions mentioned in Skylink Booking Form immediately applies with effect from the day of
acceptance received on the email or wats app weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
14. AMENDMENT : Once the booking is confirmed, in case of any subsequent amendments prior to travel or during travel will incur a fee as per change.
15.Once processed , the processing charges ,any taxes , forex conversion, Bank / merchant fees , Document Charges & Cancellation charges will be non-refundable whatever the case may be .
How can you book with US ?
1. Pls ask for Booking form for reservation/quotations.
2. Once a minimum advance payment/fees/part of tour cost to reserve the package is received, company will send you booking status( depending on the supplier policy)
3. By Reserving This Package, Client/Travel Partner agrees to have understood and accepted all terms and conditions on
behalf of the person/s named above, i / we have read, understand and accepted the terms & conditions,how to book rules, & forwards ()full and final amount ()Non-refundable interest-free ()Advance Booking Amount & Reservation Fee
4. In case , you do not fill the form at this stage & however you send us advance/part /full payment for an above quotation with Valid ID proofs /Passports , we will certainly & immediately process the booking thereafter & treat the acceptance from your end. Booking form will be filled by your Sales Representative on your behalf & will get signed before the delivery of Vouchers /Valid Travel documents before travelling.
5. All services provided and assured by the Company are subject to full realization of payment prior to departure. If the payment to the Company is made by cheque, the Package/ tour component will be delivered only after realization of cheque/full payment.
MANDATORY: ADHAR CARD & PAN CARD ALONG WITH THE BOOKING FORM .
1.6 Nights Hotel accommodation with breakfast and based on twin or triple sharing (01pax staying in Single Room)
2.Package 2D1N Overnight on cruise in Ha Long Bay with full board meals mention above
3.Entrance fees for all visits as mentioned in the itinerary
4. Services of a driver and private air-conditioned vehicle during all tours and transfers.
5. Experienced English speaking guide during all tours and transfers
6.Private boat for sightseeing in Mekong Delta
7.Mineral water is available as complementary
8.Complementary Vietnam Visa Approval letter
Lunch: US$ 14/pax
Dinner: US$ 16/pax
TICKET FOR DOMESTIC FLIGHT
Vietnam airline | Hanoi (HAN) to Saigon (SGN): US$ 150/pax/way (subject to be changed without notice)
**Visa stamping fee at the airport (25US$ for single visa to Vietnam, paid by cash at the airport)
TIPPING FOR GUIDE AND DRIVER (PAID DIRECTLY TO GUIDE)
US$ 15/pax for 03-04nights itinerary
US$ 25/pax for longer itinerary (05nights above)
1. GST & TCS 5% as applicable . TCS Amount collected shall reflect in Form 26AS of the person of which PAN is provided which can be claimed while filling their Income tax return. Without submission of PAN card 10% of TCS will be applicable.
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/ Mandatory Meals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees
5. Insurance , Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast missed due to flight timing or itinerary selection.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/Extra Hours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometres limit/ Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point of the vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be..
Best time to visit:-
The best time to visit Vietnam is spring (February to April) and autumn (August to October). The temperatures are more moderate and rainfall is lighter. In spring, March and April have the lowest rainfall across all destinations and temperatures are pleasant, though still cool in the far north.
You may send an Enquiry to our Customer Service or change the date to proceed.