2N Hanoi, 1N Halong, 2N Saigon( Formerly As Ho Chi Minh City)
2NHanoi -1NHa LongCruise(All Meals)-3NSaigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
If you are planning a tour to Vietnam , Skylink Travel is the right place to come to. Whatever your travel preference, you will find suitable Vietnam holiday packages here. Whether you are looking for Vietnam packages for a family or a couple, whether you need escorted Vietnam tour packages for your parents or an offbeat Vietnam vacation for yourself, we can help you sort out your Vietnam trip plan.Explore a variety of itineraries and choose from Vietnam travel packages with or without flights. With our unbeatable deals and discounts, your money goes further! Dont forget to add tours and activities to your selected Vietnam packages.
Destination Overview :
Hanoi is Vietnam's historic and vibrant capital, and it is known for the various rivers, lakes, and mountains that run beside and around it. Scattered around are tourist attractions that are very appealing because of the lush regions full of streams, rivers, and mountains, such as Tam Dao, Con Son, Kiep Bac, and so on. It has mostly recovered from decades of conflict and is currently experiencing a development boom, making it a fast-expanding metropolis in Southeast Asia.
Ha Long Bay cruises: They take you on a scenic journey to view one of the most impressive geographical formations in northern Vietnam. The bay has over 1,900 islets with pristine beaches, limestone caves, inland lakes, and floating villages.
Ho Chi Minh City: Overcoming a turbulent period in its past with its peak at the Vietnam war, Ho Chi Minh City has since grown leaps and bounds to become arguably the most iconic tourist destination in the country. There are several historical attractions such as the Cu Chi and Ben Dinh Tunnels which are remnants of its war-torn past. Ho Chi Minh City is a fast-paced city deeply rooted in its cultural roots whilst quickly having adapted to the demands of urbanisation. Here you will find ornate temples and olden shrines of various faiths standing side by side alongside towering skyscrapers and shopping malls.
Local markets such as Ben Thanh and Binh Tay offer visitors a wide range of handicrafts, textiles, electronics and bric-a-brac souvenirs. Catering to more modern and lavish tastes, Ho Chi Minh City is home to many eccentric shopping malls, fine dining restaurants and glitzy nightclubs as well.
Vietnam Visa for Indians
The process of obtaining a Vietnam visa for Indians is relatively easily and painless, especially if you are applying online. If you wish to handle your application yourself, you can apply through this website which is recognized by the Vietnam Immigration Department.
The application once submitted online gets processed within 3 business days. Once your e-visa is approved, you need to print it out and carry it with you on your Vietnam trip. Upon arrival at the port of entry in Vietnam (Hanoi/Ho Chi Minh City/Da Nang), you will be required to show your Approval Letter and passport and hand over two passport-size photos (4cm x 6cm) and cash payment 25US$ for single visa to Vietnam for the Stamping Fee to the Immigration Officer, who will then stamp the Vietnam Visa in your passport.
If you wish to apply for your visa offline directly through the Vietnam Embassy, you can do so with the consideration that it might take 7-10 working days. You can also make use of Skylink Assistance service for Vietnam.
What to Eat in Vietnam
1.Bánh Mì - This is a unique French-Vietnamese sandwich made with toasted baguette, pate, pickled vegetables, butter, cilantro, soy sauce, hot peppers and chillies. The sandwich is also served with a variety of meat fillings like roasted pork belly, fried egg, grilled pork loin, fried fish, boiled sausages and poached chicken. This sandwich is a great breakfast option and is a must try food in Vietnam.
2.Pho - Any trip to Vietnam is incomplete without trying its signature dish, Pho, which is made of rice noodles in mouth-watering flavourful soup with meat and topped with green onions. This dish is served with fermented fish or chilli sauce. A hot bowl of Pho makes for a hearty breakfast and can be eaten at any local restaurant, street market and food stalls in Vietnam.
3.Chao muc - Chao Muc is a dry squid porridge which is a popular delicacy of Ho Chi Minh City, especially during a rainy day. A hot bowl of Chao Muc is made with rice porridge and dry squid. The dish is served with Chinese cruller and topped with spring onion and ginger strips. If you are in Ho Chi Minh City during rainy season, then a hot bowl of Chao Muc is sure to keep you warm.
4.Banh Xeo (Crispy Pancake) - Banx Xeo is another savoury Vietnamese snack which is similar to a crepe or a pancake and is made of rice flour, turmeric and coconut milk and is filled with vermicelli noodles, sliced onions, beansprouts, mushrooms and any meat of your choice. It is served with a side of lettuce or rice papers and peanut butter sauce. This snack is easily available in many local restaurants, roadside stalls, and street markets.
5.Goi Cuon - Goi Cuon is a popular Vietnamese snack and is also considered healthy. It’s made of thin vermicelli noodles, basil, lettuce, pork slices and shrimp, wrapped in rice papers. It is served with ground chillies and hoisin sauce with crushed peanuts. This snack is available with almost any street vendor and local restaurant in Vietnam.
6.Mi Quang - Mi Quang is another dish that must not be missed while visiting Vietnam. This dish is made with yellow-coloured rice noodles in a delicious mix of bone broth seasoned with black pepper, shallots, garlic, and fish sauce. Ingredients like shrimp, boiled eggs, and roast pork are also added. Herbs like basil, peanuts, lettuce, sesame, rice crackers and coriander are also served with this dish. The delectable Mi Quang is not to be missed on your Vietnam travel.
7.Bun Thit Nuong - Bun Thit Nuong is a savoury Vietnamese treat that is sure to tantalize your taste buds. This dish comprises of thin vermicelli rice noodles, sliced cucumber, chopped lettuce, pickled daikon, basil, chopped peanuts, and bean sprouts topped with grilled pork. Unlike most Vietnamese noodle dishes, this dish isn’t mixed with soup but instead served with a side of nuoc cham sauce for a more flavourful taste.
8.Com Tam (Broken Rice) - In Vietnamese, Com Tam translates into ‘broken rice’. Com Tam is steamed rice which is popularly served with green onions, fried egg, a variety of meats, and a side of nuoc cham dipping sauce, cucumber slices, and pickled vegetables. This dish is mostly eaten for breakfast or lunch but can be savoured at any time of the day and is sold by many street vendors and local restaurants.
Tentative Tour Plan:
DAY 1: HANOI ARRIVAL – HANOI CITY TOUR
Welcome to Hanoi, the capital city of Vietnam.
Upon arrival, greeted by the local tour guide and transfer to downtown. Check in your hotel.
Afternoon, visit Ba Dinh Square – the biggest square in Hanoi where all the biggest cultural, political events of the cities, especially demonstrations, take place. Start our visit at the Complex of Ho Chi Minh including Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum (from outside only as it closes in the afternoon), Ho Chi Minh’s house-on-stilts, his fish pond and the One-Pillar Pagoda. Then, the Temple of Literature which is considered as the first university of Vietnam.
Later, we have an overall view of the capital by cyclo in 1 hour, which wanders around the Old Quarter of Hanoi and the Hoan Kiem Lake (the “Sword” Lake). From here wandering on the narrow streets of the Old Quarter to experience the daily life of the local people. Transfer back to your hotel.
Overnight in Hanoi.
Please note: the standard check in time is 14:00 – 15:00pm. Early check in is not included and subject to hotel availability.
**Night activities suggestion: enjoy local beer at Ta Hien Streets, experience the ambience of sleepless street with life music, the young people of Hanoi and also foreign tourists. Hundred of bars and pubs in the Old Quarter are also at your disposal Or just simple spend your time at shopping malls or various boutique Shops.
DAY 2: HANOI – HALONG – OVERNIGHT ON CRUISE (B/L/D) – SHUTTLE BUS
Breakfast at hotel then check out. At 9am, head East for 3 hours driving to Halong Bay, the pride of the Gulf of Tonkin, a Natural World Heritage as designated by UNESCO in 1994 and 2006. The road will pass by the Package Tours & Travel Services in Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia & Myanmar Red River delta with green paddyfields and rural villages, where hard-work farmers are busy with their farming jobs, ploughing buffaloes or planting seedling.
Upon arrival in Halong, check in the overnight cruise to discover the magnificent beauty of this “Descending-dragon” bay, created by thousands odd-shaped limestone rocks and karst grottoes. After a lunch on board, we can visit the Grottos, stop for swimming or kayaking, passing floating houses and approach islets to enjoy their beauty in close distance. Back to the cruise, enjoy cooking demonstration before having dinner. Evening attend activities on the boat or relax at your own leisure. Overnight on the cruise.
Please note the program may be little varied upon the cruise you choose.
DAY 3: HALONG BAY – HANOI (B/L) – SHUTLLE BUS
You should wake up early to enjoy the dawn on the sea in the early morning. The Vietnamese call the "East Sea" by a point-oriented name "Eastern Sea", so you may guess how miraculous seeing the sunrise over the islets of the Bay. After breakfast our boat will continue to cruise in marvelous areas, where almost each islet has its own name, adopting its shape or reminiscent like Sail Island, Fisherman’s head rock, Butterfly rock or Turtle islet etc. Check out your room and have brunch on board while the cruise coming back the pier. Disembark from the cruise, transfer back to Hanoi. Check in hotel. Your time at leisure. Overnight in Hanoi.
DAY 4: HANOI – SAIGON – CITY TOUR (B)
Breakfast at hotel then check out. Transfer (no guide) to the airport to take a flight to Ho Chi Minh City, also called as Saigon, the most dynamic city in Vietnam. Upon arrival, welcomed by the local tour guide and transfer to the down town. Check in your hotel (normal check in time is 2pm).
Start city tour at the War Remnants Museum, one of the most famous historical attractions in Saigon. Coming to the War Remnants Museum, you can learn a part of how Vietnamese had struggled and fought for their independence, freedome, and peace of the nation and the locals' perspective of the Vietnam War. The exhibits, such as weapons, ducuments, and photographs, display in the museum are firm evidence of war crimes in Vietnam and speak for the heroic actions of the former Vietnamese generation. We then visit the Reunification Palace, the witness of the fierce Vietnam War ended in 1975. The grand building today is a Museum and Hall of official receptions. Nearby the Palace are the Notre Dame Cathedral (view from outside only), built between 1877 and 1883 and colonial-styled Central Post Office, one of the city’s major landmarks. Late afternoon, visit Ben Thanh market, a symbol of Saigon. Have shopping time there. Overnight in Saigon
DAY 5: SAIGON – CU CHI TUNNELS – FREE AFTERNOON (B)
Breakfast at hotel. Morning drive to Cu Chi Tunnels – the network of over 200km of tunnels became legendary when they played a vital role in the War. In their heyday, the tunnels were functioning underground cities including numerous trap doors, specially constructed living areas, storage facilities, weapons factories, field hospitals, command centers & kitchens. After a short introduction video showing
Package Tours & Travel Services in Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia & Myanmar
how the tunnels were constructed, you will have a chance to crawl into a short section of the tunnels to feel the oppressive narrowness and heat inside. After lunch (owncost), return to Saigon.
Afternoon is your free time at leisure or own sightseeing/shopping arround the town. Overnight in Saigon.
DAY 6: SAIGON – DEPARTURE (B)
Breakfast at the hotel. Time at leisure until check out time and transfer to the airport (no guide) for the departure flight back to your sweet home.
Please note: Normal check-out time at hotel is 12:00.
----------- End of service ----------
Note : Above Itinerary is just indicative & do not consider it as a final schedule. Date & Time of Tours can be changed by localagent/guide/Tour Operator.
1. Prices are dynamic and subject to change unless the booking is confirmed , ticketed or vouchered. These are only offers overwhich Skylink will try its best to initiate the process of confirmation. We reserve the right to withdraw the offer at any given time.
2. All Travellers must have a valid passport & visa or the required documents for visa at the time of booking otherwise companyreserves the right to dishonor the booking. Any incorrect names is not our liability. All Travellers must carry valid id proof.
3. Destination(s) / Hotels have been selected by the consent and discussion with the client. SKYLINK role is to suggest hotel /services according to the budget and the requirement. Skylink is not liable for any dislikes and interest onceconfirmed/paid/checked in /Utilized. Client has full option to check hotel names and its facility through internet or any possiblesources over which Skylink has no objection.
4. Exactness & Hotel Ratings cannot be guaranteed of any service that may be provided to you. For instance, photographs ofthe interiors of the hotel rooms posted on our website or sent/shown which have been sourced from hotel. The visual of anysight/tour/rooms selected by you /us as Skylink or our service provider cannot be guaranteed.
5. Refusal or delay in issuance of Visa by concerned Authorities or any Immigration /On-arrival Clearance is a sole discretion ofForeign Embassies & Visa Issuing Authorities over which our Company has no control. Visa Guidelines apply as per BookingForm attached.
6. In case of unavailability in the listed hotels & airlines, arrangement for an alternate accommodation with similar standard &alternate flight option will be made with availability.
7. Minimum Advance amount (part of tour cost) is taken to process the booking and to secure part Tour/Combo Cost & booking& reservation fees/cancellation charges or Minimum documentation amount (INR 5900) for Visa submission as applicable(varying from case to case) in case tour is cancelled for whatsoever reason.
8. Given is a suggested itinerary and it may change as per the availability at the time of booking.
9. Hill stations Bookings: Hotels in hill stations may not have air conditioning or heaters due to weather conditions of thelocation.A/c in Vehicles will be operational only in plain areas.
10. Late payment interest @24% per annum shall be charged on all outstanding bills after due date.
11. Booking Form Terms & conditions immediately applies with effect from the day of acceptance received on the email or watsapp weather it is duly signed or not before making the payment.
12. AMENDMENT: Once the booking is confirmed, in case of any subsequent amendments prior to travel or during travel willincur a fee as per change.
13. Once any reservation is processed , the processing charges ,any taxes , forex conversion, Bank / merchant fees , DocumentCharges & Cancellation charges will be non-refundable whatever the case may be .
The airfares the company has contracted with various airlines are non-refundable. The company shall in no circumstanceswhatsoever be liable to the client or any person travelling with him/her for the following reasons:
1. Failure on the part of airline to accommodate passenger despite having confirmed tickets.
2. Change of flight timing or change of route with or without intimation.
3. If in the event that the flight is over booked or cancelled for whatever reason and the client is not allowed/able to board theflight , the client shall not hold the company responsible for the same and no claim whatsoever can be made by client. Allincidental expenses arising out of such situation will be payable by client.
4. Seat allocation & meals: Low cost airline do not provide seat allocation & meals .It is chargeable & payable extra.Mealrequests are subject to discretion of the airlines . Skylink can only put a request /remark on your behalf but can not guaranteethe provision of the same as we in no way control airlines & other service providers.
5. Airport taxes / airline development fees as applicable to be paid over & above tour cost should there be a rise post theprinting of the brochure/quotation.
6. Refund cannot be guaranteed till it is not recovered or acknowledged by us (SKYLINK ) & we cannot be liable to pay on ourservice provider's behalf unless amount has been credited to Skylink Pvt Ltd by the Airlines or airlines ticket supplier.
7. Above is only a quote and can't be treated as booking unless confirmed & paid by customer - In case of non-availability ofgiven flight, similar options will be provided.
8. Rates are subject to change without any notice. Even seats reserved on the fare might increase due to taxes or airlines policyover which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
9. Few Promotional & all fixed departure fares are 100% non-refundable /non amendable & non-transferable even in case ofrefusal of visa and immigration or any unseen/ unavoidable circumstances.
10. Baggage Allowance :varies from airlines to airlines. Generally, 1 suitcase not exceeding 20-23 kg of weight & 62 inch oflinear dimension is allowed as check in baggage. Economy class -1Bag not more than 7 kg & 42 inch of linear dimension isallowed as Handbag/Cabin Bag .Pls reconfirm with your airlines before travelling as it is subject to vary with different airlines.
1. Refundable deals are valid for some specific time or unless Time limit given or specified. Factors involved in hike may becurrency or other factors over which Skylink Travel has no control.
2. All hotels are suggested on the basis of the feedback taken from our customers or suggested as per your requirement &budget. Still we request that before finalizing the tour & hotels , kindly go through the website of the hotels and read the reviews( regarding factors/amenities like room size, microwave, parking, location, Room view & Allocation , tea/coffee maker, heateretc)
3. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
4. Booking & reservation fees /discount will be non- refundable whatever the case may be if cancelling refundable bookings.
5. Mandatory Fees, Deposit and Taxes -City tax and Resort fee are to be paid directly at hotel if applicable. You’ll be asked topay the charges at the property.
6. Extra Bed policy: can be a sofa cum bed / mattress / roll away or sharing the twin bed unless specified.
7. Child Policy: Every Hotel & service provider’s Child Policy is different. Child with bed & breakfast with 2 Adults means he/shewill be provided with an Extra Bed which can be Sofa Cum Bed/Mattress/Roll away or sharing the rooms with parents unless
specified. Alternately, where its clearly being mentioned Child No Bed/Breakfast(unless specified of any), it states that child willbe provided only land arrangement. Breakfast & Bed if applicable, will be payable at the time of check in( as per hotel policy) ifnot prepaid. Few Hotels do not entertain 2 children in one room due to its size & their own policy.2 rooms will be required if 2adults & 2 children (below 11yrs) are travelling together.
8. Standard hotel check-in time for domestic and international hotels is from 1400 hours to 1600 hours and check-out time is1000 hours to 1200 hours. Complimentary early check-in or late check-out will be subject to availability at the discretion of thehotel.
9. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot beguaranteed.
How can you book your Holidays with US?
1. Booking form for Domestic & International Holidays| Visa Facilitation Guidelines attached with the quotes.
2. Once a minimum advance payment/fees/part of tour cost to reserve the package is received, company will send you bookingstatus.
3. By Reserving This Package, Client/Travel Partner agrees to have understood and accepted all terms and conditions onbehalf of the person/s named above, i / we have read, understand and accepted the terms & conditions, how to book rules, &forwards ?full and final amount ?Minimum Non-refundable interest-free Advance Booking Amount & Reservation Fee ?Minimum Documentation Amount & Visa Fees
4. You can send us a scanned copy of the FILLED & SIGNED BOOKING FORM from your registered email to your salesadvisor email id from where the quotation is sentmailto:email@example.com or Wats APP –to Sales Team+919810006174/+9810008288
5. In case , you do not fill the form at this stage & however you send us advance/part /full payment for an above quotation withValid ID proofs /Passports , we will certainly & immediately process the booking thereafter & treat the acceptance from your end.Booking form has to be signed by you before the delivery of Vouchers /Valid Travel documents before travelling.
6. All services provided and assured by the Company are subject to full realization of payment prior to departure. If the paymentto the Company is made by cheque, the Package/ tour component will be delivered only after realization of cheque/full payment.
FOR INTERNATIONAL HOLIDAYS -KYC MANDATORY: PASSPORT BIO & LAST PAGE WITH ADHAR CARD & PAN CARDFOR ALL TRAVELLING PASSNGERS ALONG WITH THE BOOKING FORM ALONG WITH BILLING DETAILS.
PLEASE NOTE: IF ABOVE DOCUMENTS ARE NOT RECEIVED SKYLINK CANNOT MAKE REMITTANCE FOR YOURBOOKINGS AND WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF CLIENTS FACE ISSUES UPON CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT.
1. The prices quoted by the Company in its brochures / quotation are in INR/US Dollars or equivalent in foreign currency (localcurrency of the foreign country / countries being visited). The Company reserves the right to amend these prices in case ofcurrency fluctuation and changes in various rates of exchange and/or fuel cost before departure, and to surcharge accordingly.All such increases in price in any sector of airlines , hotel, transportation etc must be paid for in full. Even seats reserved on thefare might increase due to taxes or airlines policy over which Skylink plays no role & has no control.
2. Package cost includes(Ground Handling charges) dollar segment, which will be taken out of your LRS(Liberalised RemittanceScheme)
METHOD OF PAYMENT: All payments should be in done in favor of “SKYLINK TRAVEL PVT LTD.” Please don't deposit cash inour account.
1) Payments may be made by visiting our office
For your convenience, we also have several Indian Rupee bank accounts. Please ensure that the cheques are timely deliveredto our office for encashment since no documents would be delivered till the cheque is en- cashed. The payment for entirepackage has to be settled before the dateline. Please note that Cheque Bouncing Charges will be Rs.600/- OR AS PERACTUALS
BANK NAME: ICICI BANK LTD |BRANCH CONNAUGHT PLACE, NEW DELHI-110001 ACCOUNT NUMBER 000705028555 |IFSC Code:ICIC0000007
BANK NAME: KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK LTD. |BRANCH G 39 CONNAUGHT CIRCUS NEW DELHI-110001 |ACCOUNTNUMBER 2011221016 |IFSC Code: KKBK0000214
BANK NAME :BANK OF BARODA | BRANCH NARAINA ,NEW DELHI-110028|ACCOUNT NUMBER 07920200000888 | IFSCCode:BARB0INDNAR
2) Online Payment by clicking on link : Merchant Fees/Bank Charges: Credit card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking/ Wallets - 2.36%extra above payable Amount & 3.5% for Amex Cards /Diners card will be charged( no charge on UPI)
For Foreign Nationals: If International Credit Card from abroad then 3.75% will be applicable on the total amount payable
2) Online Payment by clicking on link : Merchant Fees/Bank Charges: Credit card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking/ Wallets - 2.75%extra above payable Amount & 3.5% for Amex Cards /Diners card will be charged( no charge on UPI)
For Foreign Nationals: If International Credit Card from abroad then 3.75% will be applicable on the total amount payable
3) UPI: skylinktravelindia@kotak/UPI: skylinktravelpltd@icici (Transaction Limit of ICICI UPI Rs. 1,00,000/- Per Day from One Account)
*** Kindly send us the receipt of payment deposit through email or watsapp.
1. Accommodation based on twin sharing room
2.1-night cruise based on twin sharing cabin on non-private junk in Halong Bay (shuttle bus round trip transfer)A
3.Meals as mentioned in the program. B-Breakfast, Br-Brunch, L-Lunch, D-Dinner
4. All entrance fees and sightseeing as mentioned in the program
5.Transportation by vehicle with A/C as per program
6. Local English speaking guides in Vietnam.
7.Bottles of mineral water on tour day
8. Visa Approval Letter to Vietnam
A). Supplement cost upon request:
1.Airticket:Vietnam airline | Hanoi (HAN) to Saigon (SGN): TBA (subject to be changed without notice)
2. Visa Service:
i). Visa Approval Letter to Vietnam is INCLUDED in the above cost – Visa On Arrival
ii). Visa stamp fee to Vietnam is USD 25/pax (paid by guests upon arrival) for single entry in one month – can be booked with Fast track service
B) Any arrival or departure flight between 21:00 to 07:00 surcharge will be applicable
**Visa stamping fee at the airport (25US$ for single visa to Vietnam, paid by cash at the airport)
TIPPING FOR GUIDE AND DRIVER (PAID DIRECTLY TO GUIDE)
US$ 15/pax for 03-04nights itinerary
US$ 25/pax for longer itinerary (05nights above)
1. GST Inclusive & TCS as applicable . TCS Amount collected shall reflect in Form 26AS of the person of which PAN isprovided which can be claimed while filling their Income tax return. Without submission of PAN card 10% of TCS will beapplicable.
2. Visa on arrival or Visa Fees payable to Concerned Authorities
3. Any charges related to Peak Season /festival/Holiday period/ Chinese New Year/ /Early Check in /Late Check Out/MandatoryMeals/Upgradations of rooms
4. Entrance Fee /Monument fees/Admission Tickets/Guide Charges unless stated
5. Insurance, Baggage Claim & any related charges.
6. Hotel Security Deposit at the Check-In & Resort Fees /City Taxes/Tourism Fees are always payable directly at Check in.
7. Luggage truck ,Porterage Charges, Tips, Laundry , Extra Meals , all beverages etc
8. Intercity surface transfers/ Airfare/Train Fare unless specified.
9. Breakfast /Meals missed due to flight timing.
10. In case Itinerary is blocked with Limited Kms & Hours (especially applicable for Indian Itineraries) :Any extra kms/ExtraHours charges payable extra to Driver /DMC directly by the customer in case the Travelling goes beyond the blocked kilometerslimit/Fixed Tour plan/Point to Point ( transportation rates are charged from garage to garage i.e. the starting & ending point ofthe vehicle) .
11. Anything not mentioned under inclusions & any in Taxes, ROE, Fees or any hike over which Skylink has no control.
12. Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like Covid or any act of God, rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- 36 days or more before departure :80% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 21 -35 days before departure :50% of the package will be refunded
- Cancellation stage : 20 days or less before departure :No Refund
- Non-refundable Booking, Any Misc Services with Non-refundable Charges cannot be counted /considered under the given policy. No refund will be there whatever the case may be..
Best time to visit Vietnam:The best time to visit Vietnam is during the months of spring (February to April) and autumn (August to October). This is when the Vietnam weather is most suitable, with the temperatures moderate and rainfall lighter. In spring, the months of March and April have the lowest rainfall across all destinations and temperatures are pleasant, though still cool in the far northern part of Vietnam. Vietnam tourism tends to peak in different parts of the country in different times of the year due to these differences in weather.